Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by guilledil View Post
    Hi guys,

I have the mode menu patch and it works great, just one quick question. I have installed a theme (using theme manager) on my Veer 2.1.2 but the background in the mode menu list (top left corner) remains gray, not transparent as all the other app and system menus on my phone. Any ideas where I can change the files the patch uses?

Thanks
    Don't worry guys, I found the file:
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/images/system-menu-background.png
    The theme I was using did not changed those files... I changed them manually and now everything, incluiding the mode menu patch, looks great!
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Today I tried installing the Advanced System Menu framework on a (German) Pre3 (2.2.4) and it failed again and again. I used the newest Preware (now referring to preware.net) - but sometimes the curl command failed to connect to ipkg.preware.net host ... This happened a few times today.
    But sometimes it seem to download something and then the installation fails are the Postinst level:
    -1: Unable to run command: ....
    5 out of 37 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ...
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ...
    2 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ...

what is the best approach to fix these issues .. ?