Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 883
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #441  
    first remove all of your "top bar" patches. I found that getting the advanced framework stuff installed first prevents it from conflicting with other stuff.
  2. #442  
    <<thread merged>>
  3. veerar's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #443  
    Is it possible to get the power swipes for webOS 1.4.5?

    Can someone point me to the source so that I can try and port it to WebOS 1.4.5.?

    Thanks!

    veerar.
  4.    #444  
    Quote Originally Posted by veerar View Post
    Is it possible to get the power swipes for webOS 1.4.5?

    Can someone point me to the source so that I can try and port it to WebOS 1.4.5.?

    Thanks!

    veerar.
    I guess power swipe should be possible for 1.4.5 as well. The packages can be found from the feed url. So just check the feed url from the preware where the package you are interested is and copy it to the browser then find the package and download it. Then you can unpack the ipk file with 'ar -x' to get the data.tar.gz. By unpacking that you get the raw patch file (source).
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  5. #445  
    Fresh install of webOS 2.1 on a Pre minus, only patches installed are:
    Advanced System Prefs - Framework - LEGACY
    Advanced System Menus - Device Menu

    I cannot access the Device Menu once the Advanced Device Menu patch is installed. What gives?
  6.    #446  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Fresh install of webOS 2.1 on a Pre minus, only patches installed are:
    Advanced System Prefs - Framework - LEGACY
    Advanced System Menus - Device Menu

    I cannot access the Device Menu once the Advanced Device Menu patch is installed. What gives?
    You need the framework patch as well.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  7. #447  
    Got it, not sure how I overlooked that one :-/
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  8. snpalavan's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #448  
    Aww sconix! Why did you take the colored battery percentage away while the icon is used!
  9. #449  
    Quote Originally Posted by snpalavan View Post
    Aww sconix! Why did you take the colored battery percentage away while the icon is used!
    I think because many users requested him (me too) to remove it.
    I don't like colors in top bar and I think that adding another if..then..else code to check the state of battery and change the color of percentage numbers could be another load to my already overloaded Pre -.
    But sconix have the last word and as he says in other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    ... But if more requests comes for adding the color back into the icon/percentage option I will add and option for it.
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
  10. #450  
    Can you further explain the "Enable/Disable Sleep for the power option" for the power menu patch? Does sleep mean just having the screen shut off? Thx
  11. #451  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Can you further explain the "Enable/Disable Sleep for the power option" for the power menu patch? Does sleep mean just having the screen shut off? Thx
    I believe it means whether or not the screen is allowed to be put to sleep/off if that setting is disabled.

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  12.    #452  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Can you further explain the "Enable/Disable Sleep for the power option" for the power menu patch? Does sleep mean just having the screen shut off? Thx
    So it prevents the screen from timeouting (keeping it on) hence keeping the device awake.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  13. snpalavan's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #453  
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    I think because many users requested him (me too) to remove it.
    I don't like colors in top bar and I think that adding another if..then..else code to check the state of battery and change the color of percentage numbers could be another load to my already overloaded Pre -.
    But sconix have the last word and as he says in other thread:
    if its requested both ways, could always make both a choice in tweaks
  14. #454  
    Quote Originally Posted by snpalavan View Post
    Aww sconix! Why did you take the colored battery percentage away while the icon is used!
    My sentiments exactly.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  15. #455  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    So it prevents the screen from timeouting (keeping it on) hence keeping the device awake.
    I tried it on and off, and it dims after about 15 seconds, then turns off after 30 seconds (as set in the screen preferences...Hmm.
  16. #456  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    You need the framework patch as well.
    I'm gtetting the same thing. Device menu is not opening. I have the framework patch.
    I'm on a GSM 2.1 Pre 2.

    --MGb
    http://www.twitter.com/DeadTechnology - All things geeky (mostly Palm)
    http://www.twitter.com/oneminutecubs - All things Cubs
  17. #457  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbmusic View Post
    I'm gtetting the same thing. Device menu is not opening. I have the framework patch.
    I'm on a GSM 2.1 Pre 2.

    --MGb
    Make sure you have the "right" framework though.

    There is a specific framework patch for the Advanced System Menus which differs from the specific framework patch for the Advanced System Preferences patches.

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  18. #458  
    hmm..there was a different framework, then a framework for VZW which I thought would be for Verizon.

    The today menu works...but can't get the device menu to go...

    --MGb
    http://www.twitter.com/DeadTechnology - All things geeky (mostly Palm)
    http://www.twitter.com/oneminutecubs - All things Cubs
  19. #459  
    NM . Figured it out. I had another device menu patch interfering..

    --MGb
    http://www.twitter.com/DeadTechnology - All things geeky (mostly Palm)
    http://www.twitter.com/oneminutecubs - All things Cubs
  20. jdevora's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #460  
    Hi
    I'm big fan of "Battery Percent and Icon".
    When I installed ASM I was happy as soon as Tweaks came out (the numbers are a bit too small but I guess you can't have it all).

    But after the latest update the color code went away and you only get the green and the red (and you barely see it because the battery is empty).

    Can you add a tweak for leave the same color code than "Battery Percent and Icon" and that the percentage number is in that color as well?

    Cheers
    JD

Posting Permissions