Page 1 of 66 123456 11 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Advanced Configuration for System Preferences

Wiki
    Current version: 1.4.5-86, 1.4.5-86 (World ready version)

The Advanced Configuration for System Preferences (ACSP) patch combines many of the best and popular patches for customizing the system settings and phone, messaging and email app preferences.

Installation & Usage:
    • The Advanced Configurations Wiki contains full feature list with installation and usage instructions.
      - Release notes, known bugs, and possible upcoming features are also included.

Supporting development:

Developing Mode Switcher and patches for WebOS has taken a huge amount of my time to get to this point. And all my work is currently available for free so donations are highly appreciated. Please use the link below to support my work:

Last edited by sconix; 10/15/2010 at 09:04 PM.
    potter_tang likes this.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/04/2010 at 09:48 AM.
    dont see it ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    At least now its there, just update the feeds.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    wow you rock man !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Anything from sconix is a must try!
    --Marvin
    Its there now, but cant install. Im ganna look at my patches see if anything is conflicting with it.
    1 out of 9 hunks FAILED. I cant figure it out.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstachnik View Post
    1 out of 9 hunks FAILED. I cant figure it out.
    Please tell the file the failed chunks is related so I could try to guess what patch is conflicting.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    FAILED!
    ----------------------------------
    1 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/app/controllers/securityconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    ls -R /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences:
    additional_files
    advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.patch
    package_list

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files:
    usr

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr:
    palm

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm:
    applications

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications:
    com.palm.app.contacts
    com.palm.app.messaging
    com.palm.app.phone
    com.palm.app.wifi

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts:
    app

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app:
    controllers
    views

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers:
    contactprefs-assistant.jsjsjs

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views:
    contactprefs

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/contactprefs:
    contactprefs-scene.html

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging:
    app

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app:
    controllers
    views

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers:
    prefsSetupSMSAccount-assistant.jsjsjs

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views:
    prefsSetupSMSAccount

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/prefsSetupSMSAccount:
    prefsSetupSMSAccount-scene.html

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone:
    app
    images

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app:
    controllers
    views

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/controllers:
    prefs-assistant.jsjsjs

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/views:
    prefs

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/views/prefs:
    prefs-scene.html

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images:
    header-icon-phone.png

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.wifi:
    app

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.wifi/app:
    views

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.wifi/app/views:
    networklist

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences/additional_files/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.wifi/app/views/networklist:
    knownnetworks-container.html
    *** FAILED ***
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstachnik View Post
    FAILED!
    ----------------------------------
    1 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/app/controllers/securityconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
    Do you have disable led notification for email patch installed? Uninstall that if you have. If not then its most likely some other screenlock related patch.
    These are patches I had to uninstall:
    • Disable low battery notifications
    • Auto close phone app on hang up
    • SMS tone per contact
    • disable email blink notifications

and probably 1 or 2 others than I'm forgetting.

It's not hard to figure out which ones to uninstall, just look at everything this patch does then scroll through your installed patch list in preware. Remove any patches which this patch now makes obsolete.

Thanks sconix!
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Sconix,

works great... the only patch that I had that is missing is "call history during call" Could you make that a phone prefs toggle option?
    well i just ran epr and started from the beginning , i had a hard time with the advanced launcher patch so i figured that was best lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    Sconix,

works great... the only patch that I had that is missing is "call history during call" Could you make that a phone prefs toggle option?
    It seems like something that I could add. I will look into that.
    Hate to add more work for you but i would love to keep some patches and not run EPR just yet...any ideas??? Much appreciated!!!

** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.postinst 2>&1
    2 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phoneprefs/app/controllers/preflist-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    Hate to add more work for you but i would love to keep some patches and not run EPR just yet...any ideas??? Much appreciated!!!

** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.postinst 2>&1
    2 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phoneprefs/app/controllers/preflist-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Maybe you have the add roam only voice roaming patch installed? Thats only one that comes to my mind right away from that error.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    It seems like something that I could add. I will look into that.
    Thanks
    umm...I just EPR'd and I'm still getting the failed install hunks message.

great... there goes my afternoon.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Do you have disable led notification for email patch installed? Uninstall that if you have. If not then its most likely some other screenlock related patch.
    This could also be "reduce min brightness 5"
Page 1 of 66 123456 11 51 ... LastLast