Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1313
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #121  
    thanks again sconix for all this awesome stuff your doing!
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #122  
    Ok I have installed the program but I can not find it anywhere on my phone?
    I check and it is installed but where?
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by sirtronics View Post
    Ok I have installed the program but I can not find it anywhere on my phone?
    I check and it is installed but where?
    This is a patch not an application. So it modifies the existing applications. See the wiki (link in first post) to see what this patch adds and where.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  4. #124  
    Here is Jasons Brightness Slider in Menu Patch: http://tinyurl.com/266a799
    Or the long link is: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...vice-menu.html

    I am attaching a picture as well to show what it looks like. I just felt since you have minimum brightness to zero in this patch, it would be nice to make it even better by incorporating screen brightness as well.
    What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Here is Jasons Brightness Slider in Menu Patch: http://tinyurl.com/266a799
    Or the long link is: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...vice-menu.html

    I am attaching a picture as well to show what it looks like. I just felt since you have minimum brightness to zero in this patch, it would be nice to make it even better by incorporating screen brightness as well.
    What do you think?
    Ah you mean the top bar. I have already System Menus (just search with these words in Preware) patches that does that. They are configurable top bar menu patches (Mode/Today/Device) menu patches. The device menu patch have configurable contents and the device sub menu has brightness slider + means to control all volumes. I have an updated versions coming that might allow the slider to be placed out of the sub menu, but nothing certain on that one yet.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  6. #126  
    Sounds like a great stuff ! About to finish reading and will install shortly...
  7. #127  
    Sconix,

    Can you add the ability to:
    1) select a primary phone number for a contact (i.e. when a contact is selected, the primary number is dialed)
    2) add multiple attachments (i.e. photos, files, videos) to mms messages and emails
    3) allow WiFi to turn off (after specified amt of time) when not in range of saved network in list
    4) automatically add the 'SMS' icon to numbers tagged as 'mobile'
  8. #128  
    Hi sconix, I loved your Advanced Config patch for the App Launcher, so I tried this one as well. I like the idea that you don┤t need to install patches any more to change those settings.
    I have one issue with your Sys Prefs patch though: I miss the global Led Blink setting. I like the led to blink whenever I have a notification, regardless of what kind of notification it is. I re-enabled all the individual led blink settings for the Phone, my Messaging accounts and my Email accounts, but there was no setting available for the Calendar app. I would like to have the led blink for upcoming appointments as well.
    Would it be possible to add this setting to Calendar?
    (And it would be totally perfect if it would be possible to have the global setting as well. Then you could easiliy enable/disable all led blinking. And if you just disable led blinking for, say, email, then the global setting might indicate e.g. "Some"...)
  9. #129  
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10. #130  
    -Ad Blocker
    -Add Bing and Yahoo and Remove Twitter
    -Add Date - MM/DD
    -Add Delete Buttons
    -Add Move to Folder Button
    -Add One Minute Interval
    -Add Open URL Menu Option
    -Add Option to Send Link Message
    -Add Select All and New Message
    -Add Space Between Snooze and Dismiss
    -Add Sync Now
    -Additional Contact Labels
    -Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    -Advanced Reset Options
    -Alarm Daily Options
    -All-Day Events in Month View
    -Audio/Video Attachments
    -Auto Enable and Disable GPS for Maps
    -Auto Show Dialpad for Outgoing Calls Only
    -AutoSpeakerphone via Proximity Sensor Instant
    -Battery Icon as Percent
    -Call Duration in Call Log
    -Call History During Call
    -Call Log Styling Mod
    -Character Counter
    -Charging Alert Vibrate Only
    -Close on hangup
    -Compose to Email
    -Copy URL to Clipboard
    -Default to Month View
    -Delete All Conversations and Texts
    -Device Menu Megamix
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 20 Percent
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 10 Percent
    -Enable Dialpad Vibration with Audio
    -Enable Verizon aGPS Server for Improved GPS
    -Enable Vibration
    -Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    -Format app menu for adding date
    -Full IM Status
    -Fullscreen Mode Browser
    -Improved Edited Video Filenames
    -Improved Photo Naming PIXI
    -Just Charge By Default
    -Match State to Area Code
    -More Reminder Alarm Times
    -No Arrows or Fade Bar
    -No Auto Refresh After Idle
    -No Auto-Answer Upon Touchstone Removal
    -No Missed Call Callback
    -Power Button to End Calls
    -Prevent Removal
    -Read/Delete All Email
    -Send All Contacts via Email
    -Share Image Message Option
    -Share Larger Videos Via Email
    -Show Actual Battery Percent
    -Show App Details
    -Sign In As Invisible in IM
    -Simple Shutter Sound Off
    -SMS Icon for Mobile Tagged Numbers only
    -Standby Times Deluxe
    -Swipe to Delete
    -Timestamps Clean
    -Unlimited Recipients
    -Video Camera Flashlight (Doesn't work right now)
    -Video Downloads
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    -Ad Blocker
    -Add Bing and Yahoo and Remove Twitter
    -Add Date - MM/DD
    -Add Delete Buttons
    -Add Move to Folder Button
    -Add One Minute Interval
    -Add Open URL Menu Option
    -Add Option to Send Link Message
    -Add Select All and New Message
    -Add Space Between Snooze and Dismiss
    -Add Sync Now
    -Additional Contact Labels
    -Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    -Advanced Reset Options
    -Alarm Daily Options
    -All-Day Events in Month View
    -Audio/Video Attachments
    -Auto Enable and Disable GPS for Maps
    -Auto Show Dialpad for Outgoing Calls Only
    -AutoSpeakerphone via Proximity Sensor Instant
    -Battery Icon as Percent
    -Call Duration in Call Log
    -Call History During Call
    -Call Log Styling Mod
    -Character Counter
    -Charging Alert Vibrate Only
    -Close on hangup
    -Compose to Email
    -Copy URL to Clipboard
    -Default to Month View
    -Delete All Conversations and Texts
    -Device Menu Megamix
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 20 Percent
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 10 Percent

    -Enable Dialpad Vibration with Audio
    -Enable Verizon aGPS Server for Improved GPS
    -Enable Vibration
    -Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    -Format app menu for adding date
    -Full IM Status
    -Fullscreen Mode Browser
    -Improved Edited Video Filenames
    -Improved Photo Naming PIXI
    -Just Charge By Default
    -Match State to Area Code
    -More Reminder Alarm Times
    -No Arrows or Fade Bar
    -No Auto Refresh After Idle
    -No Auto-Answer Upon Touchstone Removal
    -No Missed Call Callback
    -Power Button to End Calls
    -Prevent Removal
    -Read/Delete All Email
    -Send All Contacts via Email
    -Share Image Message Option
    -Share Larger Videos Via Email
    -Show Actual Battery Percent
    -Show App Details
    -Sign In As Invisible in IM
    -Simple Shutter Sound Off
    -SMS Icon for Mobile Tagged Numbers only
    -Standby Times Deluxe
    -Swipe to Delete
    -Timestamps Clean
    -Unlimited Recipients
    -Video Camera Flashlight (Doesn't work right now)
    -Video Downloads
    Couple I spotted that might cause problems.
  12. #132  
    Maybe I missed it (been looking).
    Is there a way to set the speed for the blink notifications?
    Used to be faster or slower for different things.
    This would be a nice option if it's not there already.

    Also the "Power button to end call" (and same but except on speaker) could also be a nice addition.

    Great job with these Mega-patches!!!
  13. #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    -Ad Blocker
    -Add Bing and Yahoo and Remove Twitter
    -Add Date - MM/DD
    -Add Delete Buttons
    -Add Move to Folder Button
    -Add One Minute Interval
    -Add Open URL Menu Option
    -Add Option to Send Link Message
    -Add Select All and New Message
    -Add Space Between Snooze and Dismiss
    -Add Sync Now
    -Additional Contact Labels
    -Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    -Advanced Reset Options
    -Alarm Daily Options
    -All-Day Events in Month View
    -Audio/Video Attachments
    -Auto Enable and Disable GPS for Maps
    -Auto Show Dialpad for Outgoing Calls Only
    -AutoSpeakerphone via Proximity Sensor Instant
    -Battery Icon as Percent
    -Call Duration in Call Log
    -Call History During Call
    -Call Log Styling Mod
    -Character Counter
    -Charging Alert Vibrate Only
    -Close on hangup
    -Compose to Email
    -Copy URL to Clipboard
    -Default to Month View
    -Delete All Conversations and Texts
    -Device Menu Megamix
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 20 Percent
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 10 Percent
    -Enable Dialpad Vibration with Audio
    -Enable Verizon aGPS Server for Improved GPS
    -Enable Vibration
    -Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    -Format app menu for adding date
    -Full IM Status
    -Fullscreen Mode Browser
    -Improved Edited Video Filenames
    -Improved Photo Naming PIXI
    -Just Charge By Default
    -Match State to Area Code
    -More Reminder Alarm Times
    -No Arrows or Fade Bar
    -No Auto Refresh After Idle
    -No Auto-Answer Upon Touchstone Removal
    -No Missed Call Callback
    -Power Button to End Calls
    -Prevent Removal
    -Read/Delete All Email
    -Send All Contacts via Email
    -Share Image Message Option
    -Share Larger Videos Via Email
    -Show Actual Battery Percent
    -Show App Details
    -Sign In As Invisible in IM
    -Simple Shutter Sound Off
    -SMS Icon for Mobile Tagged Numbers only
    -Standby Times Deluxe
    -Swipe to Delete
    -Timestamps Clean
    -Unlimited Recipients
    -Video Camera Flashlight (Doesn't work right now)
    -Video Downloads
    I think no auto answer upon Touchstone removal, enable vibration, and standby times deluxe also conflict.

    With all the patches you have, have you considered consolidating with some of the "mega" patches? ▄berCalendar includes all your calendar patches plus more (use the version in the first post of the ▄berCalendar thread it's always the most recent), Email Mega Mix includes all your email patches plus, and Sconix's System Menu patches would replace all your device menu patches.
  14.    #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDaP3000 View Post
    Sconix,

    Can you add the ability to:
    1) select a primary phone number for a contact (i.e. when a contact is selected, the primary number is dialed)
    2) add multiple attachments (i.e. photos, files, videos) to mms messages and emails
    3) allow WiFi to turn off (after specified amt of time) when not in range of saved network in list
    4) automatically add the 'SMS' icon to numbers tagged as 'mobile'
    1) I can look into this.
    2) Definitely not for this patch since it does not need configuring.
    3) Also not for this patch, might be something for MS (i.e. add triggers that make this possible).
    4) Also not for this patch since does not need configuring.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  15. pchrist's Avatar
    Posts
    422 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #135  
    So what is the recommended way to install this. Back up the preware installed list. then run EPR then install??? they try to reinstall any patches we had previously?
  16.    #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkous View Post
    Hi sconix, I loved your Advanced Config patch for the App Launcher, so I tried this one as well. I like the idea that you don┤t need to install patches any more to change those settings.
    I have one issue with your Sys Prefs patch though: I miss the global Led Blink setting. I like the led to blink whenever I have a notification, regardless of what kind of notification it is. I re-enabled all the individual led blink settings for the Phone, my Messaging accounts and my Email accounts, but there was no setting available for the Calendar app. I would like to have the led blink for upcoming appointments as well.
    Would it be possible to add this setting to Calendar?
    (And it would be totally perfect if it would be possible to have the global setting as well. Then you could easiliy enable/disable all led blinking. And if you just disable led blinking for, say, email, then the global setting might indicate e.g. "Some"...)
    Well if you have all blink notifications set on it is then globally on. And I guess calendar does not use blink stuff, if it uses it will still work this patch wont prevent that. And yes it would be possible to add the setting to calendar and I would like that it would be added into uber calendar patch or then I make my own version of that. The global setting would be a bit more harder to add and maybe a bit confusing. So at least I prefer individual, anyway its configuration you only need to set them once.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by shock_terminal View Post
    Maybe I missed it (been looking).
    Is there a way to set the speed for the blink notifications?
    Used to be faster or slower for different things.
    This would be a nice option if it's not there already.

    Also the "Power button to end call" (and same but except on speaker) could also be a nice addition.

    Great job with these Mega-patches!!!
    At least what I know about blink API it does not allow any separation for what is setting the blink on. So the speed is the same and I don't see any way to change the speed.

    The power button thing is coming.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  18.    #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    So what is the recommended way to install this. Back up the preware installed list. then run EPR then install??? they try to reinstall any patches we had previously?
    If you don't know how to read the conflict messages and determine what could be the patch that conflicts then the approach you descriped is the easiest.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  19. #139  
    removing these three allowed me to install Advanced Configuration for System Preferences patch:
    SMS Tone Per Contact V2
    Call Duration in Call Log
    Close Slider to End Calls (handset)
    Disable LED for E-Mail Notifications

    I tried reinstalling SMS Tone Per Contact V2 and failed. Does re enabling this function require an update from the patch author or can Advanced Configuration for System Preferences be made compatible in future releases?

    I donated $5 (3.65 Euro!) to SCONIX for his time, effort, talent and Tech Support and hope everyone who benefits from his work does the same or better...
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by pedaws View Post
    removing these three allowed me to install Advanced Configuration for System Preferences patch:
    SMS Tone Per Contact V2
    Call Duration in Call Log
    Close Slider to End Calls (handset)
    Disable LED for E-Mail Notifications

    I tried reinstalling SMS Tone Per Contact V2 and failed. Does re enabling this function require an update from the patch author or can Advanced Configuration for System Preferences be made compatible in future releases?

    I donated $5 (3.65 Euro!) to SCONIX for his time, effort, talent and Tech Support and hope everyone who benefits from his work does the same or better...
    This patch has means for setting SMS tone per contact so you don't need that patch.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions