Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1313
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Davey123's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    #1241  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmuse View Post
    Thanks. I already have that installed also. Is there a way to increase the icons with that patch?
  2. #1242  
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey123 View Post
    Thanks. I already have that installed also. Is there a way to increase the icons with that patch?
    Oh, yeah. And so much more. Read through the wiki from that thread and you should find what you seek.
  3. Davey123's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    #1243  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmuse View Post
    Oh, yeah. And so much more. Read through the wiki from that thread and you should find what you seek.
    Thanks. I will read through the wiki. It was somewhat daunting to think that I would have to read through the whole thread
  4. Davey123's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    #1244  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmuse View Post
    Oh, yeah. And so much more. Read through the wiki from that thread and you should find what you seek.
    I clearly was not taking full advantage of this patch. It is absolutely incredible Again, thanks.
  5. #1245  
    np
  6. #1246  
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey123 View Post
    I loaded this patch and it is great. I had to delete my "4x3" icon patch because it was incompatible with this patch. Now, my icons are a lot smaller. Is there a way to get larger icons?
    Yah....swipe up to get the launcher, then swipe down on the left top corner to press 'Preferences' in there you'll find icon settings.

    I have mine set to "Medium, 3 pixels, Medium, titles on"
  7. #1247  
    this is an awesome patch! Couldn't ask for anything more. thanks man
  8. mg3
    mg3 is offline
    mg3's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    #1248  
    let me echo the sentiment. This is the type of effort that makes WebOS shine.

    Quote Originally Posted by teedy View Post
    this is an awesome patch! Couldn't ask for anything more. thanks man
  9. #1249  
    Having trouble installing this. Patches I have installed are.
    1.15px Font with Bold Italics
    2. 5x4 Icons v2
    3. Add Date - MM/DD/YY
    4. Battery Icon and Percent
    5. Brightness in Device Menu
    6. Change EV icon to 3G
    7. Flashlight in Device Menu
    8. Glass effect
    9. Phone Radio Toggle
    10. Call Duration in Call Log
    11. Roam Only in Device menu (they gave me free roaming because my service sucks at my house)
    12. Timestamps Clean
    13. Unthrottle Download Manager


    Any ideas what's preventing me from installing this? I have a sprint palm pre, web os 1.4.5
  10.    #1250  
    Quote Originally Posted by champdee View Post
    Having trouble installing this. Patches I have installed are.
    1.15px Font with Bold Italics
    2. 5x4 Icons v2
    3. Add Date - MM/DD/YY
    4. Battery Icon and Percent
    5. Brightness in Device Menu
    6. Change EV icon to 3G
    7. Flashlight in Device Menu
    8. Glass effect
    9. Phone Radio Toggle
    10. Call Duration in Call Log
    11. Roam Only in Device menu (they gave me free roaming because my service sucks at my house)
    12. Timestamps Clean
    13. Unthrottle Download Manager


    Any ideas what's preventing me from installing this? I have a sprint palm pre, web os 1.4.5
    At least the patch number 10 will cause problems since its in the patch, but others should be fine as far as I know.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  11. #1251  
    Quote Originally Posted by champdee View Post
    Having trouble installing this. Patches I have installed are.
    1.15px Font with Bold Italics
    2. 5x4 Icons v2
    3. Add Date - MM/DD/YY
    4. Battery Icon and Percent
    5. Brightness in Device Menu
    6. Change EV icon to 3G
    7. Flashlight in Device Menu
    8. Glass effect
    9. Phone Radio Toggle
    10. Call Duration in Call Log
    11. Roam Only in Device menu (they gave me free roaming because my service sucks at my house)
    12. Timestamps Clean
    13. Unthrottle Download Manager


    Any ideas what's preventing me from installing this? I have a sprint palm pre, web os 1.4.5
    As Sconix stated, your #10 might be the issue, however, if you are still having problems see the wiki link for this patch in my signature. Follow the steps there and you should be in business.

    EDIT: I see you don't have 10 posts yet to see links. Check out the OP of this thread. The wiki link is there. I think you'll be able to see that with less than 10 posts.

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  12. #1252  
    Quote Originally Posted by champdee View Post
    Having trouble installing this. Patches I have installed are.
    1.15px Font with Bold Italics
    2. 5x4 Icons v2
    3. Add Date - MM/DD/YY
    4. Battery Icon and Percent
    5. Brightness in Device Menu
    6. Change EV icon to 3G
    7. Flashlight in Device Menu
    8. Glass effect
    9. Phone Radio Toggle
    10. Call Duration in Call Log
    11. Roam Only in Device menu (they gave me free roaming because my service sucks at my house)
    12. Timestamps Clean
    13. Unthrottle Download Manager


    Any ideas what's preventing me from installing this? I have a sprint palm pre, web os 1.4.5
    I'd also say #2 as the patch has Grid sizing included.

    In other news, why are you paying for roaming anyway with Sprint? It's so 1990s. No offense, just curiosity...
  13. #1253  
    Is it possible to enable LED notifications with this patch? As in the swipe area flashes when there's a missed call/text? I can't seem to find a toggle anywhere.
  14. #1254  
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    I'd also say #2 as the patch has Grid sizing included....
    #2 would not affect the ACSP patch. #2 would only cause problems if they were trying to install the ACAL (advanced configuration for app launcher) patch.

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  15. #1255  
    Quote Originally Posted by PushRock View Post
    Is it possible to enable LED notifications with this patch? As in the swipe area flashes when there's a missed call/text? I can't seem to find a toggle anywhere.
    Check out the Advanced Configuration Wiki (See my signature for link). All the settings are documented there.

    LED or Blink Notifications are present for the phone app (and others... e.g. email, messaging...). Open the phone app and from the app menu, select Preferences. (It is near the bottom) You'll be able to set whether or not the blink notifications are on or off, as well as, setting how often and how many times it repeats (the blinking).

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  16. #1256  
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    LED or Blink Notifications are present for the phone app (and others... e.g. email, messaging...). Open the phone app and from the app menu, select Preferences. (It is near the bottom) You'll be able to set whether or not the blink notifications are on or off, as well as, setting how often and how many times it repeats (the blinking).
    Fantastic! I don't know how I missed that. Thanks.
  17. #1257  
    Quote Originally Posted by PushRock View Post
    Fantastic! I don't know how I missed that. Thanks.
    No problem.
    There is a lot to this patch; it's understandable to miss some things.

    For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  18. #1258  
    Hi. I can't seem to find the link to click on, to download the patch. Can you let me know where I can find it? Thanks!
  19. #1259  
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoNomad View Post
    Hi. I can't seem to find the link to click on, to download the patch. Can you let me know where I can find it? Thanks!
    The OP has a link to the wiki. The wiki explains everything.
  20. #1260  
    i have read the most pages i could, to try to find iformation about this IPKG Error Log.

    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/list-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$


    the patch that i had installed and i had to remove in order to install this, was:
    -Create Birthday Events.

    i pretty much had to go one for one deleting the patches that i had that dealt with contacts. and it finally worked.

Posting Permissions