Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    In the "Screen and Lock" app, "blink notifications" is now missing as an option.

In the "Location Services" app, "Geo Tag Photos" is now missing as an option.

This seems to remove more stuff then it does add!
    I have experienced neither of these issues.
    Nothing is there??

Also it removed a bunch of things from my messaging app as well.

I can no longer chose a ringtone for messaging!
    Most "missing" settings are just in different places.

There is a wiki forthcoming that will explain all of the changes in detail. Unil then, please do not freak out and blame the patch.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    While you are making chages can you include the call log mod patch as well.
    For this patch I only try to include stuff that needs configuration to keep the size of the patch manageable. And since that patch is compatible with this one its not needed to be included just for this patch. I have other patch in my TODO list that will do "fixing of stupid things" type of things for which I will include this kind of stuff like the call log styling mod. No timetable for those patches yet since I haven't yet decided what the "catch" of that patch will be.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    is there a possibility sconix you would think about adding messaging signature to the preferences ? i cannot install that patch and really like having it . thanks again?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Nothing is there??

Also it removed a bunch of things from my messaging app as well.

I can no longer chose a ringtone for messaging!
    As the wiki says and like I have already answered here that those settings are now per account and not global hence you will find them in different places. Just select the account for which you want to set a ringtone and you shall see the old configurations. Wiki should explain all the changes.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is there a possibility sconix you would think about adding messaging signature to the preferences ? i cannot install that patch and really like having it . thanks again?!
    I actually almost added this already for the first release so most likely will add this in the next few releases.
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    Most "missing" settings are just in different places.

There is a wiki forthcoming that will explain all of the changes in detail. Unil then, please do not freak out and blame the patch.
    You are lagging behind the wiki is actually pretty much set up already thanks to oakridge outdoors . The link is in the first post and in the patch package metadata.
    Dustin is faster than I thought.

RTFW people.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    I can't actually change the default SMS notification under settingins per messaging account. It gives me the option to choose system sound or ringtone. If ringtone is selected then the dropdown to select the custok ringtone appears...however you can't select anything.
    who is dustin ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12.    #72  
    Dustin is faster than I thought.

RTFW people.
    Yes, he really has done a great job with the wiki's and keeping them up-to-date.
    is it possible to have the state patch viewable also?
    --Marvin
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    is it possible to have the state patch viewable also?
    Now you lost me So what do you mean?
    Ended up running EPR and using save/restore for the other patches and it worked great. Unfortunately I never found the resulting patch causing the issues as there were several. Awesome job though Sconix, thanks!
    I have the Match State to Area Code patch installed alongside ACSP without issue.
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    I can't actually change the default SMS notification under settingins per messaging account. It gives me the option to choose system sound or ringtone. If ringtone is selected then the dropdown to select the custok ringtone appears...however you can't select anything.
    You are right. Sorry don't know at what point I have managed to brake that one. Will get bug fix release out tomorrow that fixes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    to set default sounds go to the sounds settings app please !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    to set default sound you go into the sound app from what i understand and its always been that way ?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Now you lost me So what do you mean?
    I have the Match State to Area Code patch installed alongside ACSP without issue.
    What he said
    --Marvin
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast