Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Is there a way to have the speakerphone set for using proximity and also make the screen go back while keeping it on speaker?
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    it would be great if the notifications while on call can have a toggle for silent or full on since installing this everything has been great now when i talk on phone even with the seperate patch installed to silent notifications while on call im still getting them in the form of a vibrate or vibrate and default msg sound if that can be added in that would be great ...
  3.    #583  
    Quote Originally Posted by cballin22 View Post
    it would be great if the notifications while on call can have a toggle for silent or full on since installing this everything has been great now when i talk on phone even with the seperate patch installed to silent notifications while on call im still getting them in the form of a vibrate or vibrate and default msg sound if that can be added in that would be great ...
    This one also goes into the category that I don't think should be configurable. Or of course it could, but at least I would see that vibrating notifications when on call would be sufficient for all normal situations. But I might add this in some future versions.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  4.    #584  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Is there a way to have the speakerphone set for using proximity and also make the screen go back while keeping it on speaker?
    Not sure why the power button is disabled for turning screen off. I can see if it possible to change so that I could add an turn screen off option for power button action.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  5.    #585  
    New release should soon show up in Preware. Please report any problems you experience. Wiki is not yet updated to include the information about the new features, but will be in the next few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    The inverted brightness patch works randomly on my Pre! I have since uninstalled it. Not sure how to trouble shoot it since i can't figure out why it stops working.
    Yeah it's very inconsistent with my phone. I removed it because it'd randomly not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  7.    #587  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Yeah it's very inconsistent with my phone. I removed it because it'd randomly not work.
    Well I am running modified version of the patch and so far no problems, I'll try to add this patch to Preware at some point.
    I had a failed update. Is it possible for me to e-mail you my logs so you can analyse them?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I just tried the update, it removed the current patch and when it tried to install the new version it failed... must be one of the new features you have added. I'll have to figure it out later.

1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

I uninstalled Disable Charging Alert Sound and it fixed it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by esad13; 10/12/2010 at 08:48 PM.
    sconix you are the man!! Thanks for the customized charger and low battery sounds!!
    I think this new version is messing upp the messaging app. I updated and it made texts invisible.
    Got an error. Only one line

rejects to file: usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Only patches that might conflict...
    Advanced Reset Options
    Disable Charging Alert Sound

?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I had the bar-assitant.jsjsjs $error$.

I uninstalled charging alert vibrate only patch and it's fixed
    I am getting the same problem with the message app all texts are invisible even the new ones I send out.

Can fix and replicate
    Go into message app to accounts and preferences click on the account you want to modify. When vibration is set to disabled all texts are invisible. When set to anything else text are visible.

Replicate by going back to account and preferences and set vibration to disable text disappear again.

Weird I did it 3 times and it won't do it anymore now. Oh well quirks of beta testing.
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/12/2010 at 08:25 PM.
    I had to uninstall to be able to see the texts again. the ones i tried to send out while it was installed did not go out. I will have to go without this awesome patch until sconix works his magic to fix :0)
    balkee look at the fix I posted right before your post.
    I'm getting an error similar to esad13 when I tried to update. It uninstalled the failed when reinstalling the update. Posting from my Pre so I can't upload the error log.
    thank you mamouton. I was really bummed thinking i was going to have to go without the patch.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    sconix, excellent excellent patch. When I updated today I got a error. Any help please?

failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.prerm 2>&1
    1 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Any chance to add 1 min interval times for notifications in the future please?