Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678 13 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    thanks for another great patch sconix. Just one request if its not too difficult. Could you add the hang up on power button press patch to this?

Pip
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Hey sconi, great patch... Any chance you could add close slider to end calls except headset?
    Its already in phone prefs. The hangup action in slider close option should only close normal calls.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Hey sconi, great patch... Any chance you could add close slider to end calls except headset?
    That feature is included now. I close slider and the phone doesn't hang up when i am on my bluetooth or speakerphone. When not using one of them when I close slider it hangs up.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    thanks for another great patch sconix. Just one request if its not too difficult. Could you add the hang up on power button press patch to this?

Pip
    The power button thing is actually under consideration and I think I will add it.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Another awesome patch from the Advanced Configuration master!

-- Rod
    I really like being able to set different alerts for the different im apps!
    I fear it is english only atm, isn't it?
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I fear it is english only atm, isn't it?
    Yes, but I really try to get the translatable versions of my patches out at some point. I just first want to wait a bit for the patch to "stabilize" like the ACAL patch has now done for which I already have a translatable version on the works and should be out quite soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    That feature is included now. I close slider and the phone doesn't hang up when i am on my bluetooth or speakerphone. When not using one of them when I close slider it hangs up.
    delete from notification was causing an error while installing mega email patch , uninstalled delete from notifi and the email patch installed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    delete from notification was causing an error while installing mega email patch , uninstalled delete from notifi and the email patch installed
    The delete from notification will install at least with this patch, but the patch contains some not needed empty line additions/changes which was causing problems for my patch at least at some point so that I needed to change my patch. So somebody would need to clean up that patch and it would most likely install better with other patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Shadavis you know delete from notification is included in the megamix email patch now.

I am running the latest version of the email megamix and this patch with no problems whatsoever
    Is there a setting for call duration in calllog?

I dont see it and the call duration patch wont install now.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

This patch completely and utterly ****ed up my Phone Preferences page.

It looks like a bunch of garbled mess, and mentions things like "Sim Card"

I am on Bell with CDMA... I dont have a SIM card??
    unfortunately it's even BROKEN in German, while ACAL works as expected, only in English.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15.    #55  
    Is there a setting for call duration in calllog?

I dont see it and the call duration patch wont install now.
    I will add the call duration and call history features into this patch. So next release should include this setting.
    once again sconix!! You've outdone yourself!!! No issues getting this one on!! Sweet!!
    sj
    In the "Screen and Lock" app, "blink notifications" is now missing as an option.

In the "Location Services" app, "Geo Tag Photos" is now missing as an option.

This seems to remove more stuff then it does add!
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    I will add the call duration and call history features into this patch. So next release should include this setting.
    While you are making changes can you include the call log mod patch as well.
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/03/2010 at 06:03 PM.
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    This patch completely and utterly ****ed up my Phone Preferences page.

It looks like a bunch of garbled mess, and mentions things like "Sim Card"

I am on Bell with CDMA... I dont have a SIM card??
    Quote Originally Posted by fheinle View Post
    unfortunately it's even BROKEN in German, while ACAL works as expected, only in English.
    There is not international patch version yet. Only english so if you are using some other language you get problems. The international version will come after this patch has "stabilized" a bit.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    In the "Screen and Lock" app, "blink notifications" is now missing as an option.

In the "Location Services" app, "Geo Tag Photos" is now missing as an option.

This seems to remove more stuff then it does add!
    Yes the blinking is now configured per phone/messaging/email accounts so go to those respective configuration screens.