Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Thank you for the patch, I love having all these configuration options. One thing I started thinking about while changing the vibration settings for my email/messaging accounts; is it possible to have vibration patterns instead of just one buzz with varying lengths? Having one quick buzz for texts and messaging and a pulsed double-buzz for emails would help me identify the urgency of responding without having to take the phone out of my pocket.
    Thanks so much for all this great work. How do you get a WiFi network out of the list? I can select the network and click "Forget Network" but it stays in the list and I can't tell if it's really forgotten or now. When the network did not go away, I tried to uninstall the patch and reinstall it but the networks come right back.

Thanks in advance for your help.

On a related note, it would be nice if there were some sort of checkbox on the WiFi networks list to "show only reachable networks" so you only have to see the ones that are not currently connected when you want to forget it.
  3.    #463  
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmypre View Post
    Thanks so much for all this great work. How do you get a WiFi network out of the list? I can select the network and click "Forget Network" but it stays in the list and I can't tell if it's really forgotten or now. When the network did not go away, I tried to uninstall the patch and reinstall it but the networks come right back.

Thanks in advance for your help.

On a related note, it would be nice if there were some sort of checkbox on the WiFi networks list to "show only reachable networks" so you only have to see the ones that are not currently connected when you want to forget it.
    It really should be removed from the list on forgot. I will check if I have missed something. I will think about the checkbox thing.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    finally got around to doctoring my phone and getting this patch on. pretty cool patch, thanks!
    Is it possible to have the Hapatic Feedback turn off with the silent switch?

Not a biggie.
  6.    #466  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmuse View Post
    Is it possible to have the Hapatic Feedback turn off with the silent switch?

Not a biggie.
    My application Mode Switcher can set settings based on silent switch state. Although MS does not yet support the settings provided by this patch, but it will at some point.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  7.    #467  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
    Last night I disabled notifications on my SMS account, and now I can no longer get the sliders to re-appear to enable them again. I am on an original Sprint Pre.

This morning I did an EPR, and then installed ACSP again by itself, and when I go into the preferences for my SMS account, I am still not presented with the options.. This is what I see

Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Rick
    Forget my last posting I am already getting ahead of myself. Of course its not the latest release that fixes this bug its the upcoming release. So this is fixed in next release.
    I had to uninstall a lot of other patches, but all around great patch, thank you.
    Now that I have this patch installed and all my patches re-installed etc., I notice that Preware is doing something funny: the main page after launching it only shows "Available Packages" and "List of Everything" in black. Both "Package Updates" and "Installed Packages" are grayed out. Obviously, I have many installed packages and this was always in black.

Does anyone else have this issue and/or know if ACSP has anything to do with this?
    Mine is working just fine, try updating your feeds
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    O.K., I tried that, but it's still grayed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    O.K., I tried that, but it's still grayed out.
    Run the Emergency Reconstruction Utility.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    When I use the auto hangup feature on contacts it works but their is a problem. when you are on the phone it hangs up the phone when the contact that is set to auto hangup on calls in. This in turn hangs up on your current call and answers the call waiting call. Can you configure this feature like the patch that jjvcuyler created called "call block with block unknown or blocked" it works even when you are are on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Run the Emergency Reconstruction Utility.

-- Rod
    Thanks, man, that worked.

FWIW: I don't know if you forgot, but related to my other post tonight about instructions, I had to guess that I should then update the feeds because it was still grayed out after the ERU was installed. Not a big leap, but a timely example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Thanks, man, that worked.

FWIW: I don't know if you forgot, but related to my other post tonight about instructions, I had to guess that I should then update the feeds because it was still grayed out after the ERU was installed. Not a big leap, but a timely example.
    Good point. Where would you expect to see that nugget of information to best help people in the same situation?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Just after "Run the Emergency Reconstruction Utility" as in "Run the Emergency Reconstruction Utility then update your feeds." I was able to guess it because of the the first attempt to help by kkhanmd.
  17.    #477  
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_guthrie View Post
    When I use the auto hangup feature on contacts it works but their is a problem. when you are on the phone it hangs up the phone when the contact that is set to auto hangup on calls in. This in turn hangs up on your current call and answers the call waiting call. Can you configure this feature like the patch that jjvcuyler created called "call block with block unknown or blocked" it works even when you are are on the phone.
    Ah never thought about this, of course will fix this.
    I really hope the next release can allow you to select the low battery and charger sounds
  19.    #479  
    Quote Originally Posted by ballstarceo View Post
    I really hope the next release can allow you to select the low battery and charger sounds
    Most likely not the next since I am away for the weekend and I want to release the bug fixes as soon as possible which means right away when I am back. So most likely no time to add this, but should be in the next release after that.
    sconix, please can you confirm whether you are aware of the issue with email preferences? both mine and my wife's phones dont display email preferences correctly.
    James