Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1313
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #21  
    I STRONGLY recommend running an EPR before installing this patch. Just update your Saved Package List before doing so and you will have no problem reinstalling your patches afterwards.

    if you are still getting a hunk error after EPR, I recommend Jason's Repair Utility, or simply replacing the problem file yourself directly from the WebOSDoctor.jar.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Maybe you have the add roam only voice roaming patch installed? Thats only one that comes to my mind right away from that error.
    No add roam only patch.

    Possible culprits...

    call duration in call log
    device menu megamix
    no autodial from call log
    no missed call callback
    sms prepend fwd when forwarding
    timestamps fancy
    landscape email/msg
  3. #23  
    One thing that i have notice is that when i get a text it vibrates twice. I don't like it. Can there be an option for the default vibration. So its just a quick vibrate.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    No add roam only patch.

    Possible culprits...

    call duration in call log
    device menu megamix
    no autodial from call log
    no missed call callback
    sms prepend fwd when forwarding
    timestamps fancy
    landscape email/msg
    At least none of those does not seem like they could be the fault for me, but you newer no. At least its not: no autodial nor the no missed call callback nor timestamps or landscape things since those I have.

    When you know what it is please post it here for others to see and for me so I can see if its something that my patch could be compatible with small changes. At least I have tried to make the patch so that it conflicts only with the same patches that the separate ones or with patches thats functionality is provided by this patch.
    Last edited by sconix; 10/03/2010 at 04:28 PM.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstachnik View Post
    One thing that i have notice is that when i get a text it vibrates twice. I don't like it. Can there be an option for the default vibration. So its just a quick vibrate.
    Yes the vibration setting will get changed. Its now using the same code piece everywhere, but as it is that some of the notifications already have vibrate etc. so there are those weird situations that it does it twice. So I will go through that setting to make it function as you would expect. I just wanted to have this public release already out and did not think this as an show stopper.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  6. navinag's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    #26  
    Sconix,

    I think the sms tone per contact appears to notify (sound) twice when in chat view of that contact....once and the about 5 second later when the notification pops up in the dashboard. I don't think it did this before...or perhaps it is how the notification repeates a implemented....not sure... I will try and trouble shoot a bit.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    No add roam only patch.

    Possible culprits...

    call duration in call log
    device menu megamix
    no autodial from call log
    no missed call callback
    sms prepend fwd when forwarding
    timestamps fancy
    landscape email/msg
    the sms preprend fwd when forwarding needs to be uninstalled this patch does that. I was an early tester and I had to remove 13 patches to get it installed but it was well worth it.
  8. navinag's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    #28  
    the notification reminder in the messaging app seems to sound based on the blinking notification repeat settings. Is is supposed to work like that?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    Sconix,

    I think the sms tone per contact appears to notify (sound) twice when in chat view of that contact....once and the about 5 second later when the notification pops up in the dashboard. I don't think it did this before...or perhaps it is how the notification repeates a implemented....not sure... I will try and trouble shoot a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    the notification reminder in the messaging app seems to sound based on the blinking notification repeat settings. Is is supposed to work like that?
    The first one might be a bug, I did forget to test what happens when in the chat view. Not sure what you mean by the latter one.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  10. #30  
    i like this patch but it does break several other patches that i really like having ! it so far has borked my email mega patch, smilies in sym+k and z , or even the email signature feature. could any of these be added into your patch ? just curious .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #31  
    Where can we change the default messaging tone? The option to change it seems to have disappeared from Mesagging preferences. And I don't mean the System notification sound found in Sound Settings.
  12. #32  
    shadavis it shouldn't break the megamix email patch. I know this because I was testing his early version and both of them worked well together.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i like this patch but it does break several other patches that i really like having ! it so far has borked my email mega patch, smilies in sym+k and z , or even the email signature feature. could any of these be added into your patch ? just curious .
    Both of those patches should work just fine. At least they will install with this patch and I don't see a reason why they would not work.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  14. navinag's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    #34  
    I think my last two post are related to each other. The repeating notification was set to infinite and seems to continue infinitely based on the repeat interval regardless if the message was viewed. Hope that helps....i changes te repeat times to 3 and it seems to have stopped notifying after the third time.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Where can we change the default messaging tone? The option to change it seems to have disappeared from Mesagging preferences. And I don't mean the System notification sound found in Sound Settings.
    The notification settings for messaging are now per account. So just click an account and you shall see the notification settings.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Where can we change the default messaging tone? The option to change it seems to have disappeared from Mesagging preferences. And I don't mean the System notification sound found in Sound Settings.
    in message app under preference and accounts you click on the account you want to change and you will see the account info and preference button click on the preference button
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    I think my last two post are related to each other. The repeating notification was set to infinite and seems to continue infinitely based on the repeat interval regardless if the message was viewed. Hope that helps....i changes te repeat times to 3 and it seems to have stopped notifying after the third time.
    Damn I though I fixed this with my latest changes. It really should cancel the repeating when the app is opened / message viewer so I most likely missed something. I will do more testing with the repeat stuff and release a fix in couple of days. First will see what other problems are reported.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  18. #38  
    Hey sconix, great patch... Any chance you could add close slider to end calls except headset?
    Last edited by 2sslow; 10/03/2010 at 04:52 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  19. #39  
    sconix I can say from the testing version to this one you have really cleaned up quite a bit. Thanks!
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Yes the vibration setting will get changed. Its now using the same code piece everywhere, but as it is that some of the notifications already have vibrate etc. so there are those weird situations that it does it twice. So I will go through that setting to make it function as you would expect. I just wanted to have this public release already out and did not think this as an show stopper.

    Sounds good! Looking forward for the update!
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions