Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    Not sure I understand? Customize where? I don't know anything about editing patches myself. Are you referring to some setting in Advanced Config patch to do this?
    Install the patch.

Open the launcher.

Select "Preferences" from the app menu.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    yes this patch now makes changing icons instead of just having one patch.

I like ur avatar. Is that you?....lol
    Just kidding. Read your thread before. :lol:
    yes there is a setting in the patch menu that allows for this its awesome . but please make sure allllll launcher patches are removed amd all hide or unhide patches are removed and any theme is installed before adding this patch , as stated in the first post.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    yes this patch now makes changing icons instead of just having one patch.

I like ur avatar. Is that you?....lol
    Just kidding. Read your thread before. :lol:
    Perv! LOL j/k
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

it also allows you to hide any app you want to hide in the phone !!!! all kinds of stuff you can do with it.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Oh wow...thanks for all the replies everyone! Didn't check this thread over the weekend and missed that update! Dang this place moves fast!

And yeah...that's not me!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I haven't had a chance to look through this thread today so i don't know if this list has been duplicated anywhere... I did see a post by sconix with a few corrections and i want to post the updates...

If this list is helpful I'll try to clean it up and get it on point later tonight.

Once again, a quick thanks to sconix...this is an awesome patch!!

** These are the known conflicts and must be uninstalled before installing ACAL.

- all 4x4 & 5x5 configs
    - wrap pages
    - add/delete pages
    - unhide dev mode
    - hide ______(a launcher icon...like music player, sprint tv, nascar, etc...)
    - remove icon titles
    - named pages in launcher
    - advanced options in launcher
    - prevent pdf removal
    - usb passthrough
    - lite list launcher
    - scrim multi v2
    - hide quick launch bar
    - hide quick launch bar in launcher only
    - launcher fade scrim
    - anything effecting the arrows or page indicators
    - any theme that effects the launcher.... a.k.a. most themes (*glass effect suite seems to work)
    - transparent launcher (will be compatible in the next version...which may already be out)

**not sure if these ones do conflict or not:

- pdf redux ??
    - quick usb dashboard ??

- advanced reset options (should be compatible...is this confirmed?)

......to be continued......
    I haven't had a chance to look through this thread today so i don't know if this list has been duplicated anywhere... I did see a post by sconix with a few corrections and i want to post the updates...

If this list is helpful I'll try to clean it up and get it on point later tonight.

Once again, a quick thanks to sconix...this is an awesome patch!!

there is a list in the tob bar menu thread lol dont know why its there but it is !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I am having the F problem heretoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PATCH INSTALLATION Sun Aug 29 18:10:44 EDT 2010
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Contains text patch
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.patch
    Contains additional files

----------------------------------
    Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/sources.json
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 36 (offset 3 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 332 (offset 23 lines).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 360 (offset 23 lines).
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/global-search-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 257 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 289 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 306 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 319 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 335 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #6 succeeded at 349 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #7 succeeded at 364 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #8 succeeded at 394 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #9 succeeded at 1791 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #10 succeeded at 1846 (offset 45 lines).
    Hunk #11 succeeded at 1875 with fuzz 1 (offset 65 lines).
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/reorder-controller.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 8 with fuzz 2.
    Hunk #12 FAILED at 1246.
    Hunk #16 FAILED at 1510.
    2 out of 21 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/launcher-scene.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/app-info-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/dialogs/app-info.html
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/models/launcher-pages.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 343 (offset 1 line).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/controllers/more-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/controllers/app-info-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/dialogs/app-info.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/otherapp-item.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/palmapp-item.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.pdfviewer/appinfo.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phoneprefs/appinfo.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.usbpassthrough/appinfo.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.usbpassthrough/app/controllers/usbpassthrough-assistant.jsjsjs

dry run failed, checking if -R would succeed
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/sources.json
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/sources.json.rej
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/global-search-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    11 out of 11 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/global-search-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/reorder-controller.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/reorder-controller.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    21 out of 21 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/launcher-scene.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/launcher-scene.html.rej
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/app-info-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/app-info-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/dialogs/app-info.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/launcher/dialogs/app-info.html.rej
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/models/launcher-pages.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/models/launcher-pages.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/controllers/more-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/controllers/more-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/controllers/app-info-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/controllers/app-info-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/dialogs/app-info.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/dialogs/app-info.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/otherapp-item.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/otherapp-item.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/palmapp-item.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/app/views/more/palmapp-item.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.pdfviewer/appinfo.json
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.pdfviewer/appinfo.json.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phoneprefs/appinfo.json
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phoneprefs/appinfo.json.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.usbpassthrough/appinfo.json
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.usbpassthrough/appinfo.json.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.usbpassthrough/app/controllers/usbpassthrough-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.usbpassthrough/app/controllers/usbpassthrough-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Installation FAILED!
    2 out of 21 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    ls -R /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher:
    additional_files
    app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.patch
    package_list

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files:
    usr

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr:
    lib

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib:
    luna

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna:
    system

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system:
    luna-applauncher

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher:
    app

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app:
    controllers
    views

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers:
    prefs-assistant.jsjsjs

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views:
    prefs

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher/additional_files/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/prefs:
    prefs-scene.html
    *** FAILED ***
    Do you have a theme installed that affects the launcher? Make sure all 4x4, 5x5 etc patches are removed. Lite list launcher? Glass effect patch? Check carefully many have double checked to realize they missed a launcher patch and were then able to install.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    there is a list in the tob bar menu thread lol dont know why its there but it is !
    first place i'd check lol
    Maybe it might be better if people posted giant error logs as uploaded txt files instead of directly in the thread.

it is getting very cumbersome to scroll through.
    Where is the change log and complete feature set? You are making so many changes, I can't keep up. Also I don't want to miss anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    Where is the change log and complete feature set? You are making so many changes, I can't keep up. Also I don't want to miss anything.
    just install it and or update it and you'll know . ha ha lol it is awesome to say the least !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Maybe sconix should created a new thread for this patchh so he can make a list of features in the first post
    he's probably not gonna do it today lol he's been working hard on this patch all day !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    Maybe it might be better if people posted giant error logs as uploaded txt files instead of directly in the thread.
    it is getting very cumbersome to scroll through.
    tobias-u are correct. My apologies
    Trying to read this entire thread....whew. In Preware, I only see Version 1.4.1-31 (last updated 7/26/10) even after updating feeds. Does this version include the icon grid update? Am I not being offered 1.4.5-47, etc, because I have Verizon? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I cant get the patch installed. Help!!!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    i too get the 2 of 24 hunks failed in addition to the patch not installing.