Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1431
  1. k91191's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #581  
    Perhaps a theme?
  2. #582  
    gomezzz copy and paste this

    ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps list_installed > /media/internal/luddite.txt

    into webosqi command line it will list all patches apps that you have installed this can help us troubleshoot. The file will be stored in /media/internal/ you can post here and we can see what is the conflict.
    Last edited by mamouton; 08/29/2010 at 03:25 PM.
  3. #583  
    Quote Originally Posted by k91191 View Post
    Perhaps a theme?
    OK, I need to reset my Palm... :-(
    can't remove the theme, it's not listed under installed themes. I've installed it via quick install (downloaded the ipkg from the prethemer webpage). it's also not listed in preware. or is there an another way to uninstall a theme???
  4. #584  
    can you not run EPR or Jason's repair utility? I am not very familiar with theme installs. That is one reason I don't install themes. Too many posts similiar to yours.
  5. #585  
    Quote Originally Posted by gomezzz View Post
    OK, I need to reset my Palm... :-(
    can't remove the theme, it's not listed under installed themes. I've installed it via quick install (downloaded the ipkg from the prethemer webpage). it's also not listed in preware. or is there an another way to uninstall a theme???
    sometimes themes have 2 be uninstalled with webos quick install if u go to device management and look in applications sometimes the theme is there
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  6. #586  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    gomezzz copy and paste this

    ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps list_installed > /media/internal/luddite.txt

    into webosqi command line it will list all patches apps that you have installed this can help us troubleshoot. The file will be stored in /media/internal/ you can post here or pm whatever you decide and we can see what is the conflict.
    please, have a look... but now I have somehow the feeling, that it's theme related... and I can't remove it... :-(
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7. #587  
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    sometimes themes have 2 be uninstalled with webos quick install if u go to device management and look in applications sometimes the theme is there
    thanks, this was my first step, but it's not there. QI is showing me, that I'm using the default theme...
  8. #588  
    Quote Originally Posted by gomezzz View Post
    please, have a look... but now I have somehow the feeling, that it's theme related... and I can't remove it... :-(
    That is not showing any themes. Not sure if EPR or Jason's repair would help probably 6 in one hand and half dozen in the other as far time goes.
  9. #589  
    sounds like gomezzz may very well have pieces of a theme leftover on his device i think i used webos repair utility along time ago when this happened 2 me to revert any modified files back
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  10. #590  
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    sounds like gomezzz may very well have pieces of a theme leftover on his device i think i used webos repair utility along time ago when this happened 2 me to revert any modified files back
    :-( and I was telling myself all the time: no more themes, no more themes, no more themes (I already had once a bad experience which escalated into resetting), but then... :-( seems, that I don't have no other option. do I?
  11. #591  
    it could be ' hide app vender , unhide dev mode , unhide usb passthrough , . not sure but i had to doctor to get mine back to the way in want it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #592  
    I use winscp the change the images files out by hand versus using a theme that way it can be easily overwritten with doctoring or OTA.
  13. #593  
    you could use the repair utility with override compatibility checked
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #594  
    id run the repair utility
    Last edited by mksand28; 08/29/2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: shadavis08 answered my question
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  15. #595  
    finally got this patch to work but had to remove the 4x4 icons patch..now my icons are very large...already gone into the preferences and set it as "Icons Size as small" and "Grid Size as medium" (had to use medium in order to get 4 icons in each row)...any way to make the icons any smaller?
  16. #596  
    there are three setting for icons and grids you just have to change them until you get your desired result. I use medium and medium with launch bar hidden in launcher to get a nice setup.
  17. #597  
    Quote Originally Posted by tserna View Post
    finally got this patch to work but had to remove the 4x4 icons patch..now my icons are very large...already gone into the preferences and set it as "Icons Size as small" and "Grid Size as medium" (had to use medium in order to get 4 icons in each row)...any way to make the icons any smaller?
    use grid size large and icon size small, it is perfect !!!! i also hide launcher wave bar always hidden and just pull it up with an up swipe and let go on top of which app i want to open . its really nice !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #598  
    the icons are still too big...i liked the 4x4 patch because it made the icons real small...damn
  19. #599  
    Quote Originally Posted by tserna View Post
    the icons are still too big...i liked the 4x4 patch because it made the icons real small...damn
    if you set the grid to large and icon size to small it way smaller than the 4x4 patch !!! i dont know how you think thats to big lol . it makes it 5x5 in the launcher lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. neve's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    #600  
    thanks for the killer patch!!!
    didn't install @ first, but deleted 'unhide dev mode' and all was good.

    seeing the options for icon renaming and moving got me thinking:

    is there any way to copy and save a launcher icon, perhaps into the usr folder? Reason being for web links saved as custom launch icons. I sure would like to save, restore and maybe share those.

    thanks again!!

Posting Permissions