Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    looking at the changes it makes I don't see where this is changed. Can the glass effect change this screen?

no , sconix would have to fix that for us . maybe if we ask him nicely . it would be nice to have it changed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no , sconix would have to fix that for us . maybe if we ask him nicely . it would be nice to have it changed
    That is all I have been asking about. My other system menus have always been transparent. So I am glad I didn't just download theme and install.
    yep the reset position is not working in this newest update sconix !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    I just fixed the universal search bug so now it behaves with one letter search too

Will wait for hour or two before pushing this if other problems are reported so hopefully next release is the last. Then I get to work on the other patches. I will post a list here about what I am currently working on when we have decided how we are going to handle the revised distribution. At least I am lobbing for an idea that this kind of "full" patches would have a separate category in Preware to make it easier to find this kind of patches and then to move on others.
    Yes, a separate category for "full" or "customizable" patches makes a lot of sense!
    I haven't update to .50 so I will just hold on until you post .51.
    looking at the changes it makes I don't see where this is changed. Can the glass effect change this screen?
    Learn all about the glass effect patch here.
    I just fixed the universal search bug so now it behaves with one letter search too

Will wait for hour or two before pushing this if other problems are reported so hopefully next release is the last. Then I get to work on the other patches. I will post a list here about what I am currently working on when we have decided how we are going to handle the revised distribution. At least I am lobbing for an idea that this kind of "full" patches would have a separate category in Preware to make it easier to find this kind of patches and then to move on others.
    i wish someone could or would do this stuff for like the phone pp or messaging app or web browser app . this would eliminate alot of hassle to alot of people to combine stuff in each catagory !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Sconix:

Can't get this patch to install (-50), though fewer hunks are failing now that I've removed all other launcher patches. I also removed Glass Effect. Here's the relevant part of the log:

postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json.rej

Any ideas?
  9.    #549  
    yep the reset position is not working in this newest update sconix !
    Works for me. You do know that it means resetting the scroll position when changing page?
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  10.    #550  
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Sconix:

Can't get this patch to install (-50), though fewer hunks are failing now that I've removed all other launcher patches. I also removed Glass Effect. Here's the relevant part of the log:

postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.devmodeswitcher/appinfo.json.rej

Any ideas?
    Just uninstall unhide devmode app (its included in this patch).
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Just uninstall unhide devmode app (its included in this patch).
    Guess that should've been obvious from the log!

That worked!
  12.    #552  
    i wish someone could or would do this stuff for like the phone pp or messaging app or web browser app . this would eliminate alot of hassle to alot of people to combine stuff in each catagory !
    At least first I will want to unify / fix missing configuration from the system preferences. Then my plan is to do per app unifying/patching if I can call it to that.
    Works for me. You do know that it means resetting the scroll position when changing page?
    yes it should reset the page position to the top every time you open it up and to the first page . right !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    How do you move the icons around on the same page? This patch is awsome would like to see more patchs put together like this. You rock sconix!!
    ok i got it !!! the reset position only works when you set a page to be the default page !!! sorry sconix i got it worked out . my bad
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by 1country View Post
    How do you move the icons around on the same page? This patch is awsome would like to see more patchs put together like this. You rock sconix!!
    just tap and hold untill app highlights and start dragging it and then drop where you want it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Is there a reason why it doesn't work on all of the icons, some of them I can move others I can't. They light up but won't move, any ideals? Thanks for the help.
    you have to grab it just right. Do you have one of the reduce drag radius patches installed? All of them can be moved you just have to get it just right.
    so sconix any chance of getting you to add the dark palm theme option to the preference screen?
    Ok, thank you, just has to be perfect. Thanks for the help guys 8)