Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1431
  1. #501  
    jjeffcoat made a great find. Setting the grid spacing to large is counter-intuitive to what I would think for 5x4 icon spacing. It works though. I would have thought that creating a smaller grid would have put more icons on the screen. Oh well. From what I tried you can get all of the icon arrangements that the individual patches provide. Time to donate for this kick **** patch.
  2. xalky's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    #502  
    Thanks for probably the best designed patch to date. Freakin awesome job. It makes all other launcher patches obsolete. :lol
  3. mpfef's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    #503  
    Maybe I missed it somewhere, but does this require 1.4.5? I'm not seeing it in my preware feeds.
  4. preryan's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    #504  
    Quote Originally Posted by papazoo View Post
    I really like this patch. The app launcher animation seems more laggy when swiping than it did before, though, when I had all of those other patches (glass, 4x4 v3, hide icons patches, etc) I'm using 1 Ghz Uberkernel. Is it for anyone else?
    Same for me when I first swipe up to load the launcher.

    I have gone back to the 45 version so that I can use the 4x4 v3 and that lag seems to have disappeared.

    I really like the ability to hide icons in the 49 version and luckily they stayed hidden when I went back to 45. I just hope I don't need to unhide them ever!
  5. #505  
    hey sconix universal search has gone on overdrive lol help. It's crazy. Version 1.4.5.50
  6.    #506  
    Quote Originally Posted by rdeleon774 View Post
    hey sconix universal search has gone on overdrive lol help. It's crazy. Version 1.4.5.50
    In which way its gone crazy?
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  7. #507  
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post

    I have gone back to the 45 version so that I can use the 4x4 v3 and that lag seems to have disappeared.

    I really like the ability to hide icons in the 49 version and luckily they stayed hidden when I went back to 45. I just hope I don't need to unhide them ever!
    It seems pretty smooth to me if you turn off wrap pages. Try it both ways (with and without wrap pages) and see if that makes a difference.

    This patch still seems to "conflict" with the Glass Effect patch upon making changes to your preferences. Luckily, after a luna restart it's all good!
  8.    #508  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    It seems pretty smooth to me if you turn off wrap pages. Try it both ways (with and without wrap pages) and see if that makes a difference.

    This patch still seems to "conflict" with the Glass Effect patch upon making changes to your preferences. Luckily, after a luna restart it's all good!
    It should not conflict, I tested both: transparent / glass effect patch and both worked perfectly.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  9. #509  
    sconix if I type f for facebook it shows a crap load of apps that don't have that letter in it. And that's with every letter. I have to type two letter. Defeats the purpose of convienence when wanting to pull up a quick app with one letter typing and not having to scroll. I have a pixi if that helps
  10. #510  
    man i have to uninstall other stuff every time you update this patch and your updating like twice or more a day ! your a stinking madman !!!! lol wow ! ltm lol ltm ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #511  
    yea mine conflicts to with the glass effect after preferences and I have to do luna.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    It seems pretty smooth to me if you turn off wrap pages. Try it both ways (with and without wrap pages) and see if that makes a difference.

    This patch still seems to "conflict" with the Glass Effect patch upon making changes to your preferences. Luckily, after a luna restart it's all good!
  12. #512  
    oops my bad
  13.    #513  
    Quote Originally Posted by rdeleon774 View Post
    sconix if I type f for facebook it shows a crap load of apps that don't have that letter in it. And that's with every letter. I have to type two letter. Defeats the purpose of convienence when wanting to pull up a quick app with one letter typing and not having to scroll. I have a pixi if that helps
    I can't replicate this. If I type 'f' I only get apps that have that letter as first letter. I only changed the search so that it picks the search word from beginning of every word in the renamed app name. And the patch at least only effects the adding of renamed apps to the search result. Is anybody else experiencing this? There has to be some condition that triggers this behavior since I am not seeing it.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  14. #514  
    so what's the new version (.50) do? I've started checking this thread before updating to make sure I don't need to delete or do anything to the current patches.
  15. #515  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    I can't replicate this. If I type 'f' I only get apps that have that letter as first letter. I only changed the search so that it picks the search word from beginning of every word in the renamed app name. And the patch at least only effects the adding of renamed apps to the search result. Is anybody else experiencing this? There has to be some condition that triggers this behavior since I am not seeing it.
    I just clicked "f" and all my F apps showed up as well as any apps with the letter F in them Myq For netflix etc.
  16. #516  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    so what's the new version (.50) do? I've started checking this thread before updating to make sure I don't need to delete or do anything to the current patches.
    yes i have to lol im still fixing my phone after the last update ha ha i had to doctor to fix whatever went wrong and now im trying to add everything back , and im almost scared to update this patch now lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. k91191's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #517  
    Yes, there is a bug in the universal search. If you change the name of any app, it'll always show up, no matter what letter you search for.
  18. k91191's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #518  


    Those are programs I tested changing the names of. Only drPodder and Bubbles! actually have a name change. Facebook, A+ Student Organizer & Tweed were me only testing the feature. Note, that they show up in the order I used the edit name feature, Facebook being the first, Tweed being the last.
  19. #519  
    Just did the update and the Transparent and Glass Effect work. I rebooted after the update then installed each one separately to compare (Luna restart after each etc.). Definitely like the Glass Effect better because, when I have an app open and reduced to a card in the background, it's shaded just enough to make everything in the launch page legible.

    Thanks sconix!

    (Donation time! )
  20. #520  
    with version -50 the icon titles are not returning for me when i turn them back on
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!

Posting Permissions