Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast
    I accidentally hid my photos app. How do you unhide a program after it's been hidden??
  2.    #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I accidentally hid my photos app. How do you unhide a program after it's been hidden??
    From the list all applications.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    from all apps list in device info app
    thank you!

wow... Funny thing is I did that last night but I wasn't paying attention. I never scrolled down far enough to even see the stock apps. Ltm ltm...
    Can someone please update the first post of his thread to list all of the features of this amazing patch?

Thanks
  6.    #206  
    If somebody has been quick and installed the -46 release then don't wonder if the preferences menu item won't to anything. The preferences scene files was not included in the patch build. The -47 will include the files. Its safe to install the -46 so no worries its just that preferences screen wont open.

I now consider the patch to be "ready". Small tweaks and bug fixes are possible if problems reported.
    Last edited by sconix; 08/28/2010 at 11:42 AM.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    i cant install, it keeps giving me an error and i dont have any launcher patches installed

edit: nm i had prevent removal of the pdf patch, removed and now it works :-)
  8.    #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
    i cant install, it keeps giving me an error and i dont have any launcher patches installed

edit: nm i had prevent removal of the pdf patch, removed and now it works :-)
    Yes the patch contains that too as well as the unhiding of couple system apps since now they can be dynamically hidden.
    Came here to post that the Preferences button does nothing XD

Any idea when we can expect -47? It's super-exciting that it'll include icon size and matrix settings (or rather, a way to access them)
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    so since the preferences tab doesnt work yet i guess we cant change the grid layout yet?
  11.    #211  
    The update is already in the feeds. So refresh your feeds and shall get access to preferences
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    The update is already in the feeds. So refresh your feeds and shall get access to preferences
    wow i just updated to 46 haha
    sconix what about searching renamed apps in universal search? Does that work too?
  14.    #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by rdeleon774 View Post
    sconix what about searching renamed apps in universal search? Does that work too?
    Yes
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Are hidden apps supposed to be showing up by searching? Also, great work!
  16.    #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by k91191 View Post
    Are hidden apps supposed to be showing up by searching?
    Yes. And this is what most users want I think anyway. So hiding only hides from app launcher. Or if this should be configurable then tell me and I will add an option to remove hidden apps from search results.
    tried to update to latest version and had problem, it wouldn't update properly. I checked the log and did some trouble shooting and found the problem. If you have the 'unhide developer mode' it will not update.

Got the update to work. I went to change the grid size and it took off my glass launcher patch. I'm going to do some more tests.

thanks for you're work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdeleon774 View Post
    it also seems that if you search old name, it looks it up in universal search. also, if you hide an app..comes up in US. I like this feature a lot.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    doesn't conflict with Glass effects in app launcher list in preware. but it nulls it. i have the grey background in my launcher even tho both are patched.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  20.    #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    it also seems that if you search old name, it looks it up in universal search. also, if you hide an app..comes up in US. I like this feature a lot.
    Yes it also shows the matches with old name. Also something I think is wanted result.