Top Bar System Menus
Mode Menu / Today Menu / Device Menu
Current version: 1.4.5-33
The Top Bar System Menus are a handful of highly customizable menu patches for the top bar of your WebOS:
System Menu Initial Framework:
- All System Menu patches require installation of System Menu Initial Framework to function. All other System Menu patches are optional.
System Menu Mode Menu:
- Extends the functionality of the Mode Switcher application. This patch is not required to use Mode Switcher, but is highly recommended.
System Menu Today Menu:
- Extends the functionality of your calendar by giving you quick access to your upcoming calendar events.
System Menu Mods v1 (Device Menu):
- Extends the functionality of the device menu, including access to the following options/settings: the system radios (phone, wifi, bluetooth and gps) and preferences, volume levels (system, ringtone and media), screen brightness, flashlight (using the device LED), networks (auto, 2g, 3g), security (unlock, pin, password), voice and data roaming, and data connection.
System Menu Transparent Full Width App Menu:
- Modifies an application's app menu to be full width across the top bar when an app is in the foreground. The background of the menu is transparent so you can still see the top bar behind it, however tapping anywhere on the top bar will open the application's app menu and prevents the other top bar menus from being activated. This makes the app menu more accessible when using the phone with one hand.
Installation & Usage:
- The Top Bar System Menus Wiki contains a full feature list with installation and usage instructions.
- Release notes, known bugs, and possible upcoming features are also included.
Developing Mode Switcher and patches for WebOS has taken a huge amount of my time to get to this point. And all my work is currently available for free so donations are highly appreciated. Please use the link below to support my work: