Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1151
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1041  
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    Except for the ones that poll the battery, I would be inclined to agree. Yet, somehow, I encountered that very thing.

    My only patches are: Add roam control in Prefs, disable charging alert sound, improved photo naming PRE, Named Pages in Launcher, and Video Camera Flashlight. Do you have any awareness of these causing problems with other patches or with yours specifically? Because they are the only ones I use at this point. I even removed my Iron Man theme to see if that would improve battery life.

    ALSO... if I may ask... what speed and voltage settings are you using with OC (and WHICH OC Kernel?) to get 16 hours? What's your usage generally like (i.e., calls, texts, email etc.)

    Thanks!
    Not aware of any polling patches, but these patches won't add any polling stuff. None of your patches seem like they could cause any problems. I kinda have all of them and much more. So I have no clue why did you experienced the battery consumption. I can only talk behalf of mine patch and I am not aware of anything in this patch that should cause any extra battery consumption.

    I use uber with default screenstate 500/800. But its not what I have its how less I use my phone Since I did not experience any noticeable drop in run time when I switched to uber. The only thing I use "heavily" is email. Only couple phone calls per day and very little browsing. So that explains my battery life
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  2.    #1042  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    First, check baseline - if I left my Pre on the desk and not touch it for an hour, i consistently lose about 3 to 4% (all radios off except phone and data). Second, how is your signal? - low signal areas drain the battery super quick (keep it on roaming if possible). Third, do you have apps that poll the internet? - IM apps are notorious for this (I see a dramatic difference if I am logged in to any IM vs. logged out). Lastly, use Battery Monitor to see your usage trends and jStop to see what processes are running. Oh, have you tried a NEW battery?
    I can also recommend to check the battery. I was experiencing some weird battery behavior and when I run Dr.Battery it told my battery had 64% of health Calibration did not fix that battery so I am now running new and no more problems with battery life.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  3.    #1043  
    I have been working on getting my patches ready for the WebOS 2.0 and decided to list the changes already now even the patch is not out yet. So feedback and suggestions are welcomed, but big changes like adding the first item to be configurable are most likely left for bit later.

    The changes in 2.0 versions of the system menu patches are as follows:

    - No more dependencies but framework needs to be installed for menu patches to fully work! This should make updating much easier.
    - World ready versions of all the patches
    - No more dependency to LED service, the service is bundled in
    - Framework patch adds gps + silent icons into the top bar
    - Mode menu has now airplane mode controlling and MS enabling/disabling
    in quick actions
    - Mode menu wont override the default carrier text color anymore
    - Mode menu can be left open after selecting action by gesture+tapping the mode action
    - Device menu has also airplane mode controlling in quick actions
    - Device menu can be now left open after performing on/off toggling, gesture + tap to all other than roaming toggles and network/security actions leaves the menu open.
    - Device menu also supports hiding the VPN drawer

    Things to come when I have time:

    - Configurable first item showing in all menus
    - Viewing of date in the top bar
    - Better handling of situation where there are many icons in the top bar
    - Maybe reordering of the items in the menus

    Then I also have one new patch that makes the power menu configurable. You can select which items to view in the power menu from: Airplane mode toggle, Device sleep toggle, Power Off Device, Restart Device, Restart Luna.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  4. ToddK's Avatar
    Posts
    666 Posts
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    #1044  
    - Framework patch adds gps + silent icons into the top bar
    - Mode menu has now airplane mode controlling and MS enabling/disabling
    in quick actions

    wow! sounds great.

    ...although, I kinda like how the text on the left of the top bar turns yellow when when mode switcher (trigger) is disabled....

    - Mode menu wont override the default carrier text color anymore

    That IS what this means, right? ;-)
  5.    #1045  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    - Framework patch adds gps + silent icons into the top bar
    - Mode menu has now airplane mode controlling and MS enabling/disabling
    in quick actions

    wow! sounds great.

    ...although, I kinda like how the text on the left of the top bar turns yellow when when mode switcher (trigger) is disabled....

    - Mode menu wont override the default carrier text color anymore

    That IS what this means, right? ;-)
    No, the turning yellow is still there, but now when it is changed back it wont anymore override the default color (previously it used white), now it uses the default color what ever it is set. So if you have a theme or another patch that changes the carrier text color it is now honored by this patch.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  6. ToddK's Avatar
    Posts
    666 Posts
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    #1046  
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    No, the turning yellow is still there, but now when it is changed back it wont anymore override the default color (previously it used white), now it uses the default color what ever it is set. So if you have a theme or another patch that changes the carrier text color it is now honored by this patch.
    oh, I get it, thanks

    ...and it's ALL good! ;-)
  7. #1047  
    I'm having a problem with System Mode Menu Initial Framework- System Mode Menu seems to be working just fine, but Preware does not detect that either patches are installed. I tried doing EPR to see if it would install afterward, but no dice.

    Here is the IPKG log:

    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 14486 100 14486 0 0 42438 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 59859
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/347/stylesheets/global-menus.css.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/palm/persistentWindows.conf.rej
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    8 14486 8 1202 0 0 2185 0 0:00:06 --:--:-- 0:00:06 13976
    100 14486 100 14486 0 0 20364 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 58647
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":3, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/347/stylesheets/global-menus.css.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/palm/persistentWindows.conf.rej
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.

    Is there a way to fix this without doing a webos doctor?

    Sorry if this has been answered before but the thread is incredibly long.
  8.    #1048  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricyteach View Post
    I'm having a problem with System Mode Menu Initial Framework- System Mode Menu seems to be working just fine, but Preware does not detect that either patches are installed. I tried doing EPR to see if it would install afterward, but no dice.

    Here is the IPKG log:

    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 14486 100 14486 0 0 42438 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 59859
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/347/stylesheets/global-menus.css.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/palm/persistentWindows.conf.rej
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    8 14486 8 1202 0 0 2185 0 0:00:06 --:--:-- 0:00:06 13976
    100 14486 100 14486 0 0 20364 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 58647
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":3, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/347/stylesheets/global-menus.css.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/palm/persistentWindows.conf.rej
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.

    Is there a way to fix this without doing a webos doctor?

    Sorry if this has been answered before but the thread is incredibly long.
    If you have something installed and working but not showing in Preware then its not EPR that you need to run. There is another emergency tool that fixes the installed packages list. Just go through the emergency app descriptions and use the one that says that it fixes situation if some or none packages are not shown as installed in Preware.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  9.    #1049  
    I will be releasing system menus patches for 2.0 later today. There is a new thread and wiki (which will be filled bit later) for the new patches. This thread is only for 1.4.5 versions of the patches which I most likely wont update anymore.

    http://forums.precentral.net/enlight...menus-2-x.html
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  10. #1050  
    So I had to doctor one of ou Plam Pre's today and I got everything to work with the exception of System menu mod v1. I am getting the following error. Will someone please help me and in determining what the problem is here as this is one of our favorite patches.

    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    82 27510 82 22574 0 0 954 0 0:00:28 0:00:23 0:00:05 6836
    100 27510 100 27510 0 0 1147 0 0:00:23 0:00:23 --:--:-- 7599
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-mods-v1
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/luna-send -n 6 luna://com.palm.appinstaller/installNoVerify '{"subscribe":true, "target": "/media/internal/.developer/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-mods-v1_1.4.5-33_all.ipk", "uncompressedSize": 0}' 2>&1
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

  11. Tasdad's Avatar
    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #1051  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    So I had to doctor one of ou Plam Pre's today and I got everything to work with the exception of System menu mod v1. I am getting the following error. Will someone please help me and in determining what the problem is here as this is one of our favorite patches.

    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    82 27510 82 22574 0 0 954 0 0:00:28 0:00:23 0:00:05 6836
    100 27510 100 27510 0 0 1147 0 0:00:23 0:00:23 --:--:-- 7599
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-mods-v1
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/luna-send -n 6 luna://com.palm.appinstaller/installNoVerify '{"subscribe":true, "target": "/media/internal/.developer/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-mods-v1_1.4.5-33_all.ipk", "uncompressedSize": 0}' 2>&1
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    I am having this exact same problem with Device Menu Megamix and Flashlight In Device Menu. Same error message(except for the patch name and "ticket").
  12. #1052  
    Quote Originally Posted by tasdad View Post
    I am having this exact same problem with Device Menu Megamix and Flashlight In Device Menu. Same error message(except for the patch name and "ticket").
    I am not sure what happened here but I went to WebOS Install and installed it that way and it worked fine just would not install through Pre ware. Hmmmmm...
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

  13. Tasdad's Avatar
    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #1053  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    I am not sure what happened here but I went to WebOS Install and installed it that way and it worked fine just would not install through Pre ware. Hmmmmm...
    Just tried it and got an error there too.
  14. #1054  
    Mine worked, however I have a question. Is there any way to make the Temperature Fahrenheit instead of Celsius?
  15. #1055  
    I got a question concerning the System Menu Transparent Full Width App Menu.

    As I understood (I have not found any screen shots) this menu lies in front of the apps top bar. But in this case the menus for the settings of the apps in the upper left corner are not accessible anymore, are they ?!?

    And where do I find any screen shots of the system menus ?

    Best regards
    totto
  16. #1056  
    **** !

    I installed the framework, mod menu, today menu and modv1 (with luna new start inbetween) but obviously something did not work. The menu (on the upper right corner) is not accessible anymore. It opens an then disappear immeadiately.

    I thought there should be no interference with other patches. I only had the ubercalendar, mode switch installed and advanced app launcher installed.

    Then I ran the doctor. And this bloody program removed all my apps and after 2mins said that it is not compatible with my device (Pre plus one months old with WebOS 1.4.5, Doctor newest version).

    Where are all my apps gone ? And how can I get them back ?!?
  17.    #1057  
    Quote Originally Posted by totto214 View Post
    I got a question concerning the System Menu Transparent Full Width App Menu.

    As I understood (I have not found any screen shots) this menu lies in front of the apps top bar. But in this case the menus for the settings of the apps in the upper left corner are not accessible anymore, are they ?!?

    And where do I find any screen shots of the system menus ?

    Best regards
    totto
    Not sure what you mean, but the full width menu patch alters the app menu (the gray area in the top left when app is in foreground) to be full width so that its easier to access the app menu when using one hand. When you want to access the device menu or other top bar areas you just swipe up so that the up minimizes then all the other top menus are accessible.

    I am pretty sure that this thread has some screenshots, but the patch packages in the feed should also have screenshots. If its not the case then let me know it might be that the 1.4.x versions of the patches did not include screenshots and then I can paste the links from the 2.0 versions here.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  18.    #1058  
    Quote Originally Posted by totto214 View Post
    **** !

    I installed the framework, mod menu, today menu and modv1 (with luna new start inbetween) but obviously something did not work. The menu (on the upper right corner) is not accessible anymore. It opens an then disappear immeadiately.

    I thought there should be no interference with other patches. I only had the ubercalendar, mode switch installed and advanced app launcher installed.

    Then I ran the doctor. And this bloody program removed all my apps and after 2mins said that it is not compatible with my device (Pre plus one months old with WebOS 1.4.5, Doctor newest version).

    Where are all my apps gone ? And how can I get them back ?!?
    With those patches you had there is no conflicts. The patches only work with en_us locale so if you had some other language set then its possible that caused the menu not working or for some reason you had failed installation of the patch. If this is the case then change your locale (language) or just uninstall the device menu patch.

    Not sure what you mean by running doctor, you really should not have any reason to run the doctor because of the patches. You have to run the correct version of the doctor that matches your phone. If the doctor did not run then it did not do anything to the device. So not sure what you mean by that all your apps are gone. If you mean that you don't have any icons in the app launcher then you most likely have done forced shutdown of the phone which has damaged the app launcher database which can be fixed by removing the database. If you mean that you don't see installed apps in preware then you have damaged your package database and you need to run the correct emergency repair utility to fix the database.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  19. #1059  
    I thought it is best to go back to zero.
    So I ran the webosrepair utility.
    But it completed without having found nothing to repair. At least it did not ask for any confirmation until it finished succesfully. However, it still does not react if I klick on the upper right corner to get the menu.

    And of course, still only the standard apps can be seen in the launcher. Apart from this only the symbol of the developer mode is there.

    My doctor is the version which was automatically updated by the repair utility (Build 236.222 06/14/10). And this combination worked on 31.12.2010.

    What exately is "forced shutdown" ? After installing the patch, the menu did not work. So I restarted my phone via system information. But that did not change anything.

    So what to do now ?
  20. #1060  
    For the emergency repair utility I have to reinstall Preware and everthing, it seems. But what will happen if Preware is still there but is not accessible via launcher ?

    How can I check which patches/apps are installed without Preware or launcher ?

    Edit: Just found out that ubercalendar is still active. So you are probably right with the problem in the app database.
    Last edited by totto214; 01/03/2011 at 05:27 AM.

Posting Permissions