Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Great job! Just donated
    any plans to add brightness control in the device menu?
    Quote Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    It already does this!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

you have to bring up the edit menu and add " device " to the menu then open it up and brightness bar is in there .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i dont see an edit menu...i see battery info, phone, data, wifi, bluetooth, gps, flashlight...
    orange/gesture+tap top right side

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Gesture + tap

or

Orange key + tap
    i dont see an edit menu...i see battery info, phone, data, wifi, bluetooth, gps, flashlight...
    with the launcher open gesture tap top right and it will drop down like 22slow said !! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i totally missed that feature...thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    with the launcher open gesture tap top right and it will drop down like 22slow said !! lol
    No need to open launcher you can do it on the home screen or any other for that matter.

Actually i am using sconix system menu transparent full width app menu patch so i have to do it from the home screen.

Follow the link below.

kool ! didnt know that its just the way ive been doing it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Thats what is so great about this site, at least for me i learn something new every day.

Follow the link below.

Thanks for these great patches! I can't find a "roam only" option in the menu. If its not there could you add that? Its very helpful for when I'm on vacation and am not getting a solid Sprint signal.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    This is strange but what are you thoughts on this. Your system menu mode patch kept overiding my carrier string font color so I extracted and changed the color and installed via webosqi, but now when I do a luna restart I have to open the device menu to get the pre to respond to any touches after that it works fine. Is the patch handled differently with Preware or something. I noticed this before with another patch (Jason's menu megamix) I wanted to add something to it and got the same behavior only when I installed via webosqi. I guess I will try to write a patch that modifies the section versus trying to reinstall this one with the changes. I will try that and report back.
    I've had the same thing happen to me using Internalz to install System Menu Mode patch with font color changed. Could you please share your carrier string color change patch that you used to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfriedlake View Post
    Thanks for these great patches! I can't find a "roam only" option in the menu. If its not there could you add that? Its very helpful for when I'm on vacation and am not getting a solid Sprint signal.

you need to click on the phone and then you will get more options and you will see roaming enabled or disabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by TM119 View Post
    I've had the same thing happen to me using Internalz to install System Menu Mode patch with font color changed. Could you please share your carrier string color change patch that you used to fix.
    If you open the patch you will see where you need to change the text to the color you want.

So I installed the system mode menu patch via preware and then applied the patch I posted below. Got rid of lagginess with trying to launch.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    you need to click on the phone and then you will get more options and you will see roaming enabled or disabled.
    There's only enable and disable. No roam "only".
    Quote Originally Posted by sfriedlake View Post
    That doesnt give you the option to ROAM "ONLY"It only lets you enable roaming not force it.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    That doesnt give you the option to ROAM "ONLY"It only lets you enable roaming not force it.
    Oh I have the roam only patch installed so I guess that is why I didn't notice it.
    I can live w/ adding 1 more patch since sconix has dropped my patch count by 15.

Follow the link below.