Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    You have unhide usb passthrough app patch installed. Remove it. This patch unhides all hidden apps since now they can be dynamically hidden.
    Lmao! Sorry. I wasn't even thinking about that app. It wasn't in the launcher section of the apps so I didn't even think. Thanks. I guess running the EPR wasn't necessary.. Oh well... I'm glad we have Saved Package Lists. haha. Thanks again.
    Hey sconix, as it seems you have the launcher stuff down pat how about maybe adding font color changing for those of us that use glass effect or transparent w/ light backgrounds.

BTW great work!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

How do you UN-hide hidden icons?

Thanks,
    Manny
    Last edited by Mannyman; 08/28/2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: typo
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    device info/more options/software the hidden ones will be a lighter color, tap and unhide

EDIT: there is a tab in the dropdown menu now for list all apps
    Last edited by 2sslow; 08/28/2010 at 05:02 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    That patch should install with this patch. Currently exiting preferences screen will undo the glass effect, but I am trying to get my patch fully compliant with that patch.
    Check out the sizing/spacing of the apps for the 4x4 v4 launcher pages patch. I think those are perfect personally.

I like everything else. When it says reset position, is that like Reset to First page, reset to top?

Also if you don't leave the preferences when closing quick launch, it leaves it up when you open quick launch.

Also, the ability to hide those arrows and the scroll fade, and the page indicators from the 4x4 v4 launcher pages patch were smaller. Sorry, those were all ideas for 'Preferences' potentially. I love your patch, but those were my favorite things from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    jakeee all those options are there with the latest update go to preferences and play around with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    jakeee all those options are there with the latest update go to preferences and play around with it.
    Yeah I think I found that I like the Medium icon sizes better.

EDIT: Just wanted to thank sconix again and good job on making the WebOS Internals team!

EDIT2: I just figured out that the menufade/scroll can be removed. Sweeet
    Last edited by Jakeeeee; 08/28/2010 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post

EDIT: Just wanted to thank sconix again and good job on making the WebOS Internals team!

EDIT2: I just figured out that the menufade/scroll can be removed, but I wish I still had the small(I guess custom made) page indicators from the 4x4 v4. Anyway sweeeeet.
    If you make your launcher bar hide when the launcher is open, than it will take the arrows away. Idk about the scrim. I don't see it so I'm not sure.

That didn't work for me. I get an arrow at the top.
    Last edited by Prince_Basil; 08/28/2010 at 05:28 PM.
  9.    #749  
    Check out the sizing/spacing of the apps for the 4x4 v4 launcher pages patch. I think those are perfect personally.

I like everything else. When it says reset position, is that like Reset to First page, reset to top?

Also if you don't leave the preferences when closing quick launch, it leaves it up when you open quick launch.

Also, the ability to hide those arrows and the scroll fade, and the page indicators from the 4x4 v4 launcher pages patch were smaller. Sorry, those were all ideas for 'Preferences' potentially. I love your patch, but those were my favorite things from it.
    The latest should have quite nice spacing when no header used and the upcoming will have better spacing when header is used. And I know that the patch wont suite everyone, but its easier to make a patch that alters the spacing of my patch than multiple patches that set their own spacing etc. Anyway just see the upcoming release I tweaked the spacing a lot again.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.

EDIT2: I just figured out that the menufade/scroll can be removed. Sweeet
    How do you do it? I tried the hide launcher bar but I have an arrow at the top. :/
    preference hide all page indicators
    This is not working at all for me anymore for some reason. The only think I can think of is that I installed the Suave for Palm Pre theme last night. I've uninstalled all my launcher patches minus my 5x5 patch but I read above that it was still working. Could anyone help me out? Here is the error portion of the instal log:
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.app-launcher-advanced-configuration-for-app-launcher.postinst 2>&1
    2 out of 21 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 8 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css.rej

Thanks for the help!
    jsspeos do you still have an app launcher patch (4x4, 5x5 etc) uninstall and you should be okay.
    Will I be able to re-install it later? Frankly 3x3 is just not an option.
  15.    #755  
    Quote Originally Posted by jssepos View Post
    Will I be able to re-install it later? Frankly 3x3 is just not an option.
    The patch allows all sorts of grid sizes for icons (3/4/5 etc.).... So don't worry you are not forced to have 3x3.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Sconix, have you also considered adding a option for the lite list launcher? I really would like to use that one as well but I can't with this new patch. Just a thought.
  17.    #757  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    Sconix, have you also considered adding a option for the lite list launcher? I really would like to use that one as well but I can't with this new patch. Just a thought.
    No I haven't, I think the lite list launcher is so much different by concept. But maybe the patch author updates it to be compatible or make a different version which play nice with my patch.
    @sconix -- SqyArc is the author of the glass effect theme and i havnt seem him around here in a long time .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    @sconix -- SqyArc is the author of the glass effect theme and i havnt seem him around here in a long time .
    I think he is errate or something to that effect now.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I think he is errate or something to that effect now.
    It's errade. Haha. And yeah he has two different usernames.