Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1151
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #201  
    Pictures Updated.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  2. #202  
    hi sconix,today top bar patch coming soon?
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi sconix,today top bar patch coming soon?
    Still yes I have been working on it as a side for a bit at least. And if no major bugs are found in app launcher patch I will do the Today Menu patch now before going on to altering the page wrapping for instance. The app launcher patch has had the priority since it had bugs but the Today menu patch is mainly missing features.
  4. #204  
    No more check mark as shown on 1st page, right? In case you want to change the picture...


    New version has text centered and Page Name in Bold
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  5.    #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    No more check mark as shown on 1st page, right? In case you want to change the picture...
    I already added the link to your post with the screenshots to the first post. I will update the first post when all the patches are ready. So thanks for the screenshots.
  6. #206  
    Latest version I tested each setting by itself and then in addition to the previous settings. No bugs for me.

    Thanks Sconix.
  7. #207  
    So where do I find this wonderful looking patch?

    EDIT:

    The information that you need to add my feed into Preware:

    NAME: anything should be fine
    URL: 'http://wee.e-lnx.org/webos/feeds/stable' (without the '')
    Compressed: Yes

    Do I need a Luna restart after adding the feed?
    Last edited by swieder; 05/28/2010 at 01:10 AM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  8.    #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    So where do I find this wonderful looking patch?

    EDIT:

    The information that you need to add my feed into Preware:

    NAME: anything should be fine
    URL: 'http://wee.e-lnx.org/webos/feeds/stable' (without the '')
    Compressed: Yes

    Do I need a Luna restart after adding the feed?
    No just refresh update the feeds after adding the feed.
  9. #209  
    The pages now click properly.
  10.    #210  
    The new release of today menu should be available within few next hours.

    Changes will be:

    - tighter spacing of events in the list.

    - better ignore-me support.

    - start/end time viewing can be toggled.

    - fixed opening the calendar from the date.

    The hiding of past events might not make to this release yet.

    EDIT: have to take care of one work related task in between so the release will have to wait couple hours more, but it is coming today. Most likely couple releases if I have free evening.
    Last edited by sconix; 05/28/2010 at 08:51 AM.
  11. #211  
    @Sconix,
    Sorry I haven't followed the forum closely - my current Today Menu patch lists events from ALL my calendars - is there any way to choose which calendars are picked by the Today Menu?
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydcomment View Post
    @Sconix,
    Sorry I haven't followed the forum closely - my current Today Menu patch lists events from ALL my calendars - is there any way to choose which calendars are picked by the Today Menu?
    Not currently, I am thinking of adding some configuration into the patch, but currently I don't know where to put the configuration. Should I patch the calendar configuration to include part for today menu or place it somewhere in the menu perhaps or what.
  13. #213  
    I am currently using Jason's Hide Quick App Launch and Lmorchard's Names Pages which I understand have to be removed to get this all working. Is there an ordered list of all the patches I need to install to get this set up working? I tried last last night, but was unsuccessful.

    Can you point me to an ordered list? All from the wee.e feed?

    I am running 1.4.2 on ATT Pre+

    thanks,
    Scott
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  14.    #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I am currently using Jason's Hide Quick App Launch and Lmorchard's Names Pages which I understand have to be removed to get this all working. Is there an ordered list of all the patches I need to install to get this set up working? I tried last last night, but was unsuccessful.

    Can you point me to an ordered list? All from the wee.e feed?

    I am running 1.4.2 on ATT Pre+

    thanks,
    Scott
    I have not had time to test if the patches work on 1.4.2, but the list of patches that this patch conflicts is: wrap pages, enable add/delete pages, named pages, reset page position and quick launch hiding patches. All those functionality is included in this patch.
  15. #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I am currently using Jason's Hide Quick App Launch and Lmorchard's Names Pages which I understand have to be removed to get this all working. Is there an ordered list of all the patches I need to install to get this set up working? I tried last last night, but was unsuccessful.

    Can you point me to an ordered list? All from the wee.e feed?

    I am running 1.4.2 on ATT Pre+

    thanks,
    Scott
    The patches that you need to add are tied together in that you will need to install the framework patch and then you can add what you want ie the today patch (if you click on any of the top bar patches it will prompt you to load the framework too) - or the mode switch menu patch or the device menu patch.. I found that after a fresh doctor was the only way that i was able to get these installed as i am an addict and have a lot of patches installed -- i use the device menu patch with volume control so other patchs are compatible with these patches as well --just have to get the frame work installed first
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

    Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

    My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  16. #216  
    hi. is there an new version of the today (calendar) patch out, or this is the old version?
  17. #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    The patches that you need to add are tied together in that you will need to install the framework patch and then you can add what you want ie the today patch (if you click on any of the top bar patches it will prompt you to load the framework too) - or the mode switch menu patch or the device menu patch.. I found that after a fresh doctor was the only way that i was able to get these installed as i am an addict and have a lot of patches installed -- i use the device menu patch with volume control so other patchs are compatible with these patches as well --just have to get the frame work installed first
    Thanks for the clarification. Which piece of this patch replaces "Named Pages"
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  18. #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. Which piece of this patch replaces "Named Pages"
    it is in a patch that i did not mention named - add ap launcher edit options - or something close to that this will have the hide quick launch options and all of the options for the launcher included
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

    Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

    My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  19. #219  
    Here is what I tried
    1. uninstalled Hide Quick App Launch, Lmorchard named pages and Enable Add/Delete pages
    2. Luna restart
    3. Installed framework patch
    3. Tried to install Add Support for System Menu and got the following IPK error log:

    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.e-lnx.wee.patches.top-bar-system-global-menus.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/stylesheets/global-menus.css.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/palm/persistentWindows.conf.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.e-lnx.wee.patches.top-bar-system-global-menus from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.e-lnx.wee.patches.top-bar-system-global-menus.prerm)

    Looks like I need my 1st visit to the Doctor.
    Last edited by swieder; 05/28/2010 at 10:08 AM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  20. #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Here is what I tried
    1. uninstalled Hide Quick App Launch, Lmorchard named pages and Enable Add/Delete pages
    2. Luna restart
    3. Installed framework patch
    3. Tried to install Add Support for System Menu and got the following IPK error log:

    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.e-lnx.wee.patches.top-bar-system-global-menus.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/stylesheets/global-menus.css.rej
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/palm/persistentWindows.conf.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.e-lnx.wee.patches.top-bar-system-global-menus from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.e-lnx.wee.patches.top-bar-system-global-menus.prerm)

    Looks like a need my 1st visit to the Doctor.
    you might try the EPR before going to the doctor this might alleviate any conflicts with patches -- there is always the posibility that it is not quite ready for 1.4.2 yet too so neither EPR nor the doc would help
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

    Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

    My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch

Posting Permissions