Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By djgardn2
  1.    #1  
    This is no longer offered due to the HP App Catalog being shutdown, Sorry

Please read the complete rules and entire post before continuing. If you do not understand ask a question for clarification or do not proceed.

I have a unique opportunity for any webOS (2.1.0 or higher) users that would be interested.

In celebration of my initial release of my first Android applications I would like to give webOS users the chance to get two apps for the price of one (purchase one specific Android app and get one of my webOS paid apps free via Promo code using Palm App Catalog).

Please read the complete rules before continuing. If you do not understand ask a question for clarification.

The promo code will only be granted if you provide and follow the guidelines below:

1) You must provide a screenshot of the Google Play app catalog showing the purchase (see screenshot attached below).

2) You must provide a screenshot of the email receipt with your order number and order date showing the Purchase of App Switcher Android Pro (A.S.A.P.).

Note: The webOS promo code will be emailed to you within 1 week from purchase (as soon as the code is active I will email it to you). The delay is from the HP developer website and might be as short as 26 hours to active the promo code in some cases.

If you are unsure how a Promo Code works with webOS please read this article below:
    How to Use Promo Codes [webOS 2.1] | webOS Nation

Especially read the parts about the following (copied from linked article above):

A few notes on using Promo codes:

#Unfortunately, you will still need to have a credit card attached to your profile to redeem a code
    #Using the direct URL link method above will cause the App Catalog to cache that promo code in its memory. #So if you go to a different app and select "Use Promo Code", you will most likely get an error saying the code is not valid, since the code for the first app will have been pre-filled for this second app. Simply delete out the pre-filled code and re-enter the proper code for that app.
    #Each promo code is country-specific and is only valid for a certain period of time. You can actually use the WebOS Internals app Impostah to identify when a given promo code is valid from/until, but going to the the "App Catalog" section of Impostah v0.8.7 or higher
    #Want to try out a few promo codes? Check out our PreCentral forum thread where developers can post codes for their apps.
    #Finally, please remember to post a review for the app! The developer was kind enough to give the app away for free, so it's only fair to leave a review!

If you have any problems using Promo Codes that is unfortunately out of my control and I will most likely not be able to help you. I suggest you be familiar with Promo codes and/or have used Promo codes before if you would like to proceed with this Opportunity. If you have never purchased a webOS application before I would not recommend you trying to get the Promo Code due to the possibility of complications or issues.

The App to purchase:

App Switcher Android Pro (A.S.A.P.)
    Google Play Link :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ingswitcherpro
    If you are searching for the app in the Google Play store type "app switcher asap" and it should appear.

You must purchase this $0.99 application and show proof of purchase with screenshots of both the email receipt and the Google Play app store showing my application purchased.

If you do email me everything needed, then I will provide you with a promo code for any one of my paid webOS applications of your choice from:

Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days To Come, Days Gone By, Days Till Christmas, Days Till New Year, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year HD

Note: You must read everything and provide exactly what is requested in order to receive this promotion

Listed below is what you must include in the email (my email is found in the Palm App Catalog and/or the Google Play App Catalog either one will work).

See the following below:

1) Screenshot of the Google Play app catalog as seen below or attached to this forum post
    2) Screenshot of the Google Play email receipt showing order number and date of purchase
    3) Telling me which one out of my paid applications that you would like and the country that you would like the promo code to be made out to (available countries for promo code: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom, United States)

(Note to moderators: if this post is not allowed please let me know and I will delete it as soon as possible)

Android Screenshot image example that needs to be emailed me me along with everything else(see attached):

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by djgardn2; 11/11/2014 at 09:18 PM.
    If you like any of my patches or apps, donations are appreciated. PayPal Link
    All Donations go towards my college classes & I want to thank anyone that purchases my apps or considers donating to me.
    -- 12 patches & 40 save/restore scripts.
    -Apps-
    Paid:
    Days To Come, Days Gone By, Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days Till Christmas, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year, Days Till New Year HD
    Free:
    Night Light Timer, webOS Launcher
    Some on here also have Android phones already. No one says you have to buy another phone and this developer's webOS apps are still available.

There are also dual-boot TP's and well, sort of ACL... :-\

The audience is limited, but it seems a generous offer to me (who doesn't have an Android device).