I just recently DigiOBDII for my TouchPad but I am having significant problems getting it to work...
The app starts ok, and on the first run I am able to enter an email address, set preferences, and select bluetooth device without issue. I then went into sensor setup and enabled a few simple sensors like RPM and Vehicle Speed. So far so good...
I then enter Data Graph, selected the 2 sensors I previously enabled in Sensor Setup, and press the "start" button. At this point, the app connects to the bluetooth OBDII dongle and then disconnects after a few seconds, giving an error about being unable to negotiate the protocol with the device. No specific error code number is given. Same problem in Data Log and Diagnostics. I am getting this error both with the recommended Kiwi bluetooth device and a generic ELM327 bluetooth device. I also get the error no matter what car I have tried it in. Note that both of these devices are tested and working with the "OBDII Car Dashboard" webOS TouchPad app from HP, and even with "OBD Guage" running on an old windows mobile PocketPC, so they seem ok.
Also, once I get this error the first time, I am no longer able to get back into Sensor Setup. When I try to re-enter Sensor Setup, I just get the spinning wheel indefinitely. The sensors I already enabled do not even show up any longer to be selected in Data Graph or in Data Log either. Closing and restarting the app, or rebooting the touchpad have no effect.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app as well, and re-pairing bluetooth devices, with no luck so far. I really hope the dev(s) or one of you all has some idea how to get this going. Thanks!