Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 139
  1. #61  
    Hi merphie,

    I have a windows 7 and WebOS 2.0.1
    C
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMamma View Post
    Sorry merphie. Still no-go with the calendar. I only get the Preferences and Help screens, no more. I'm rockin a Pre+ 2.1 vzw build. I'll keep at it.
    Hrmmm, odd. Haven't had any other reports of it. I will make some adjustments in 1.0.4 to see if I can address this issue. Should post it today.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassie913 View Post
    Hi merphie,

    I have a windows 7 and WebOS 2.0.1
    C
    OK, right now DigiSync is not compatible with WebOs 2.X. Palm made some major changes to the Synergy accounts in 2.

    I know what's causing the problem with DigiBackup in Windows 7. It has to do with permissions of an application listening on the network. Microsoft is trying to prevent bad programs from getting network access. In the end it just makes things difficult for the legitimate developers.

    We will have to wait till DigiSync gets converted to WebOS 2.X We plan to do that next after Calendar and another app get released.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  4.    #64  
    Verson 1.0.4 was submitted and should be published with in 24 hours.

    This version includes:

    • History Archive
    • Upcoming Reminders List
    • Default Event Length
    • Bug Fixes
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  5.    #65  
    Version 1.0.5 has been submitted and should be available in 24 hours.

    This version includes bug fixes.

    This is the last planned BETA release.
    Last edited by merphie; 05/06/2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Additional Content
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  6.    #66  
    Application walk through now available at

    DigiCalendar - Help
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  7.    #67  
    DigiCalendar 1.0.6 has been released in the Palm application store. Thanks for everyone who helped test the application. If you have any additional feature request or problems, please don't hesitate to email us.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by merphie View Post
    DigiCalendar 1.0.6 has been released in the Palm application store. Thanks for everyone who helped test the application. If you have any additional feature request or problems, please don't hesitate to email us.
    Is the price in the catalog correct? The other components of DigiOffice are $0.99 and DigiCalendar is $9.99.
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Is the price in the catalog correct? The other components of DigiOffice are $0.99 and DigiCalendar is $9.99.
    DigiCalendar is far more complicated than the other applications. We also have a wide range of new features planned for Calendar including synergy integration and synchronization to Outlook.

    The other components currently do not synchronize and are not fully integrated with each other. The other components will be updated to WebOs 2.X and integrated which will most likely include a price increase due to the complexity of the application and time required for support.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by merphie View Post
    Ok, I wrote it down. I'm still working on the basics. Palm's beta channel appears to be having problems.

    We can show task on the calendar. We plan to integrate this app with our DigiTask and DigiNotes. The only limitation we will have is you can't see events from other synergy accounts.
    Ok.. So for now I need to use DigiSync to bring my cal info over... And if I have my goog synergy account set to display my cal in the webOS calendar , than DigiCal cant pull the info... Stop me if I'm wrong...

    So if youre like me and want just one calendar app, and purchase DigiCal (with that intent) why not either :

    A) in preferences give an option to pull data into DC (not pull from the synergy accnt already on device

    Or

    b) have the user turn off tje calendar in the synergy account & than they can enter their info.

    Or


    C) give an option to import their cal.. But every import will overwrite the previous one.. This way they can get around digisync..

    Just sayin..


    If you go with th last option I have some ideas of how import should work.. Lemme know

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by merphie View Post
    DigiCalendar is far more complicated than the other applications. We also have a wide range of new features planned for Calendar including synergy integration and synchronization to Outlook.

    The other components currently do not synchronize and are not fully integrated with each other. The other components will be updated to WebOs 2.X and integrated which will most likely include a price increase due to the complexity of the application and time required for support.
    I'm not complaining, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a typo on the app submission.

    About the updating of the other components, will that be coming as an update to the existing apps or will it necessitate a new purchase of version 2 releases?
  12. #72  
    Oh, also, is there a timeline for releasing DigiSync? Have you determined what you will be charging for a subscription?
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Ok.. So for now I need to use DigiSync to bring my cal info over... And if I have my goog synergy account set to display my cal in the webOS calendar , than DigiCal cant pull the info... Stop me if I'm wrong...

    So if youre like me and want just one calendar app, and purchase DigiCal (with that intent) why not either :

    A) in preferences give an option to pull data into DC (not pull from the synergy accnt already on device

    Or

    b) have the user turn off tje calendar in the synergy account & than they can enter their info.

    Or


    C) give an option to import their cal.. But every import will overwrite the previous one.. This way they can get around digisync..

    Just sayin..


    If you go with th last option I have some ideas of how import should work.. Lemme know
    We will have full integration with the synergy accounts in later versions. However, this integration will be for 2.0 or later. The synchronization will have to be done with DigiSync. Importing and overwriting is too limiting because DigiCalendar would not be able to make updates to someone else's data.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I'm not complaining, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a typo on the app submission.

    About the updating of the other components, will that be coming as an update to the existing apps or will it necessitate a new purchase of version 2 releases?
    We have been thinking of doing an upgrade to the existing. There's pros and cons both ways. WebOS 2 is so different that the data from the previous version would have to be converted.

    If would be far easier to release a new application.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Oh, also, is there a timeline for releasing DigiSync? Have you determined what you will be charging for a subscription?
    The current version of DigiSync was stopped because it was written for WebOs 1.4.X. We will have to convert it over to WebOs 2.X as well.

    So in short, no there isn't a timeline at the momment.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by merphie View Post
    We have been thinking of doing an upgrade to the existing. There's pros and cons both ways. WebOS 2 is so different that the data from the previous version would have to be converted.

    If would be far easier to release a new application.
    So basically, since all we have are Pre 2s, we should hold off buying ANY of the components (besides DigiCalendar) until 2.x compatible versions are released to avoid repurchasing?

    BTW if the other components are 1.x compatible only, should they be showing up in my App Catalog on a 2.0.1 device? They are right now. If they're 1.x only, I think there's a setting for that in the app submission.
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    So basically, since all we have are Pre 2s, we should hold off buying ANY of the components (besides DigiCalendar) until 2.x compatible versions are released to avoid repurchasing?

    BTW if the other components are 1.x compatible only, should they be showing up in my App Catalog on a 2.0.1 device? They are right now. If they're 1.x only, I think there's a setting for that in the app submission.
    We will probably do a conversion of the 1.X app. No there isn't a setting to set something 1.x only. You can specify the minimum version.

    It's not that they are incompatible with 2.X. The main problem is the difference between how you interface with synergy. 1.X = night and 2.X = day
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  18. #78  
    I'm so pumped. I just found this thread. I hate the stock calendar and can't wait to try this calendar out. Keep up the good work.

    ET
  19. #79  
    Ok, just bought this calendar and trying it out. Extremely basic (unless I'm missing something) but worth it as long as the updates keep coming. Currently, the one thing I'm looking for is default views, I like month default view.

    ET
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Ok, just bought this calendar and trying it out. Extremely basic (unless I'm missing something) but worth it as long as the updates keep coming. Currently, the one thing I'm looking for is default views, I like month default view.

    ET
    Not sure what you mean about "extremely basic". There are many features that are not in the default calendar or anything else for that matter.

    DigiCalendar, includes categories, icons, snooze with different times, and agenda view. For a complete walk through please visit our website.

    Right now, the calendar opens to the last view you were on.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions