1.    #1  
    Please Discuss DigiJournal Here.

The main product page is located at

DigiJournal - Trackl You Day
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  2.    #2  
    We've been getting reports from users that the currently published version for the touchpad is locking up on the welcome screen. We believe this error has been caused by Palm publishing a old version of the application.

We've resubmitted the application and asked Palm to push the update through as quickly as possible
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    I've been using DigiJournal to take notes from meetings at work and it's working great. The timer is a nice feature. We lost the field for CONTACTS with the last update. Any word if HP will fix whatever bug caused the problem? Any word on when you'll have the DigiTask integration working?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_N View Post
    I've been using DigiJournal to take notes from meetings at work and it's working great. The timer is a nice feature. We lost the field for CONTACTS with the last update. Any word if HP will fix whatever bug caused the problem? Any word on when you'll have the DigiTask integration working?
    Yes, the contacts were removed since they weren't working. No, HP has been really quiet on anything to do with the webOS.

We have another update pending for DigiJournal and I believe DigiTask integration was included in that version.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    The SEND function works fine with DigiTask. I guess I misunderstood what it could do. I was hoping to link a particular task with a particular journal entry. On business trips I visit a couple customers a day, each day. I'd like to take notes during the meeting with DigiJournal and capture any tasks from that meeting with DigiTask. Then, at the end of the trip I could publish my journal entries as a "trip report" which includes the action items. And the action items would be in DigiTask where I could manage them. Sound cool?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_N View Post
    The SEND function works fine with DigiTask. I guess I misunderstood what it could do. I was hoping to link a particular task with a particular journal entry. On business trips I visit a couple customers a day, each day. I'd like to take notes during the meeting with DigiJournal and capture any tasks from that meeting with DigiTask. Then, at the end of the trip I could publish my journal entries as a "trip report" which includes the action items. And the action items would be in DigiTask where I could manage them. Sound cool?
    Actually, what you described is our intention. We just haven't fully implemented that functionality yet.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    That's great! I'll wait... (that's probably obvious since I'm a webOS user.)
  8.    #8  
    Yes indeed, we've been watching the news that trickles out of HP on the status of webOS. Hopefully something good will come soon.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company