webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developer Forums >  Digikat Software > DigiScanner
DigiScanner
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pam777

Old 04/25/2011, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Please discuss DigiScanner here.

The main product page is located at

DigiKat's DigiScanner - Listen to live radio broadcast of police, ems, fire and more!
merphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/2011, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Version 1.1.10 was published on 4/24/11

This includes
  • listener threshold feature
  • bug fixes
Old 06/06/2011, 09:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

i see digiscanner pro 2.0 in the palm catalog feed of prepared but can't find any Information on it, and it also doesn't show up in the palm app catalog. What are the differences between this and the "non-pro" version in the app catalog?
spy2520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/06/2011, 10:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Palm has been having trouble with their app catalog. I don't know what's going on.

The main difference with the pro version is that is it specifically written for WebOs 2.0. Events will show in the default calendar too. New features will be added to Pro version.
Old 06/19/2013, 03:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merphie View Post
Palm has been having trouble with their app catalog. I don't know what's going on.

The main difference with the pro version is that is it specifically written for WebOs 2.0. Events will show in the default calendar too. New features will be added to Pro version.
I downloaded digiScanner on my Palm Pre Plus last week. It doesn't work, not from the get-go.

I contacted Home of DigiKat Software Company by phone. It rings and rings, but no one picks up. Then I emailed the two email addresses found on their web site. Both email addresses bounced back. I tried each several times with no success.

digiScanner should be removed from the app catalog if no one there is tending to business. ARG!!!!!!!

Has anyone else here had problems with digiScanner?
Pam777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by ArchonAdvisors likes this.
Old 06/19/2013, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

There's a thousand more dead apps where that one came from... nothing much we can do, unfortunately
Remy X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06/24/2013, 08:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam777 View Post
I downloaded digiScanner on my Palm Pre Plus last week. It doesn't work, not from the get-go.

I contacted Home of DigiKat Software Company by phone. It rings and rings, but no one picks up. Then I emailed the two email addresses found on their web site. Both email addresses bounced back. I tried each several times with no success.

digiScanner should be removed from the app catalog if no one there is tending to business. ARG!!!!!!!
Welcome to the current state of affairs on webOS. Buying an app from the App Catalog is a minefield nowadays, and there's a high likelihood that paid apps may not work--and there's no recourse for removal or chance for a refund in these situations. It's just a part of being a webOS user and the chance one takes these days.

Stick with free apps and Preware.
dignitary is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
digiscanner, radioreference, stream

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0