Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please discuss topics related to DigiTask here. . .
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  2.    #2  
    DigiTask Homepage

DigiTask - Track your life
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  3.    #3  
    Version 1.1.3 was published on 4/14/11

This includes:

• Full Calendar sync
    • custom sort order
    • Completed Items now show complete in the calendar events
    • Bug Fixes
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  4.    #4  
    Version 2.0.0 was submitted and should be available soon.

This version is a conversion to WebOs 2.X. Now with full integration into WebOs including "just type" and task data backup to your Palm Account.
    Last edited by merphie; 05/15/2011 at 03:26 AM. Reason: typo
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  5.    #5  
    When we released version 2.0 of DigiTask for WebOs 2.0 some users with WebOS 1.4.5 were able to upgrade DigiTask which doesn't work with WebOs 1.X.X

We are working with Palm to correct this problem and get the version of DigiTask that is complatible with WebOs 1.4.X available again. This should be resolved soon.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  6.    #6  
    DigiTask Pro 2.1.0 has been posted to the app catalog. This is the new WebOS 2.X version. Please contact us at support@digikatsoftware.com if you purchased DigiTask 2.0.0
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Don't know what I am doing wrong but I am having a hard time getting the categories to save. I go to preferences type them in and either press enter or add for another category and when I go back to the task menu they are gone. What am I doing wrong. I am using the pro version on a veer.
  8.    #8  
    task menu? Do you mean they don't save in preferences? I'll check on it.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    task list sorry I try to add a new task and there are no categories other than "other"
  10.    #10  
    OK, I will check on it.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  11.    #11  
    I found the error and I will get an update out as soon as possible. Should be available within the week.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    any thought of syncing with the calendar in the future like the past version?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by riw View Post
    any thought of syncing with the calendar in the future like the past version?
    Yes, except this time it will be full integration. It just hasn't been implemented yet. We've been playing catch up with WebOs 2 etc.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  14.    #14  
    New versions of DigiTask Pro and DigiTask Pad are now available These updates include big fixes.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  15.    #15  
    We've had reports by users that after installing uberCalendar DigiTask stopped working. Has anyone else noticed compatibility problems?
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  16.    #16  
    We've been getting reports from users that the currently published version for the touchpad is locking up on the welcome screen. We believe this error has been caused by Palm publishing a old version of the application.

We've resubmitted the application and asked Palm to push the update through as quickly as possible
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    How do you get the send feature to work on the TouchPad version? I'm trying to link with DigiJournal.
  18.    #18  
    This is a known issue. We have more updates submitted and should be published in the next week.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    is it possible to sync with calendar on TouchPad version and is it possible to get reminded at a chosen date? Are there any screenshots of this app? Thank you!
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
  20.    #20  
    There's screen shots in the app catalog.

No, it's not possible to write to the calendar data. Actually, webOS allows external programs to create events but not modify. So we have not included integration because it could be an issue if you created a task for 1pm then decided later that it should have been 2pm. With the current version of webOS you would end up with two events for the single task
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast