1.    #1  
    DigiSync is a Microsoft Outlook synchronization application for Palm WebOs 1.4.5.

The application is currently in the BETA channel. Please visit the DigiBackup/DigiSync page on our website for more information.

DigiBackup - Keep it Together
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
  2.    #2  
    New version 1.0.3 of DigiBackup was posted 4/23/11. This fixes many issues experienced by Windows Vista/7 users.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Due to security policy - while I am working using wifi my PC has limited access to other devices. Is there no USB sync option?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Due to security policy - while I am working using wifi my PC has limited access to other devices. Is there no USB sync option?
    I don't believe there is a way to sync using USB. At least not with WebOS 1.4.X We haven't checked WebOs 2.X

There is an internet sync option.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  5.    #5  
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Sending in logs, but it wont even startup on my Win 7 x64 Pro OS. Hit button, starts, then do anything and it force closes.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    Sending in logs, but it wont even startup on my Win 7 x64 Pro OS. Hit button, starts, then do anything and it force closes.
    This is because Windows 7 restricts any program from listening on the network. This has not been fixed in the installer

First right click on the "Command Prompt" item on your start menu and click "Run as Administrator"

Then you will need to run this on a command prompt.

Code:
    netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:8000/ user=everyone
    This gives the program permission to listen for connections on the network on port 8000. Of course, you can replace everyone with any valid user on your system.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Any plans to support webOS 2.0?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Any plans to support webOS 2.0?
    Yes, we were just discussing that today. WebOS 2.X has changed so much over 1.X. However, these difference make DigiSync incompatible with WebOs 2.X

WebOs 2.X has several advantages, a couple of them would be synchronization and data sharing is a lot easier. To a certain degree a seperate app to sychronize your data is not needed.

We are planning to convert all our apps to WebOs 2.X in the near future.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  10.    #10  
    DigiSync 2.0.0 for WebOs 2.1 has been submitted to the Palm application catalog. Please view this thread.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...95#post2974895
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
  11.    #11  
    DigiSync 1.0.2 for webOS 1.4.5 has been submitted to the App catalog.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company