1.    #1  
    Please let us know your issues and comments here. We will update this with more detailed information once the app is live.

Thanks
    CTL Advance Support Team
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Questions:

Can I save notes/sketches and edit them later?

Can I control line thickness?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Just a few things missing. Need ability to save and add new note and scroll down to enlarge writing/drawing space. Screen capture works for now
  4.    #4  
    Yes we understand that saving isnt the best at the moment. Once we get more support from palm we will build in a save feature, we may also implement something from our side but that will be very extensive, if at all possible.

Also we have sent an update to palm for review that allows the menu to be hidden on a screen shot.

Bluespapa - You can save your sketches using Orange + Sym + P. This will take a screen capture that is available from the pictures app under screen captures.

Also currently we dont offer a way to use the line thickness from this app.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    the blue is wrong it doesn't color in blue it just uses the color before it
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    Please let us know your issues and comments here. We will update this with more detailed information once the app is live.

Thanks
    CTL Advance Support Team
    You should write up a set of helpful hints to help people use this type of tool. I noticed at the app store there is yet more unfair and pointless low ratings and reviews. People don't seem to take the time to figure out how to use apps and then they go off posting rants. I posted a review with some hopefully helpful tips, like using Lower-Case lettering instead of Upper-Case. Touching the screen lightly. And using light flicts, instead of slow, bulking, movements. I don't think a lot of people have used touch-screen scribe tools like this before. So it would be helpful to give them some tips on your developer page.

Just a suggestion.
  7.    #7  
    The bug with the blue marker has been corrected a while ago. Sorry for the delay in marking it here.

Well take a look into tips and tricks. However if you have any good ones feel free to post them.

Thanks!
    Is there a way to access this app other than through the App Catalog?
    how do you exit out of full screen mode?