1.    #1  
    Support For Sound Buttons, place your comments, and issues here.

MAKE SURE YOUR RINGER SWITCH IS NOT ON VIBRATE AND YOUR MUSIC (NOT ALARM) VOLUME IS SET TO 100%
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CTL Advance; 12/10/2009 at 12:39 AM.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    ur getting flamed pretty bad on the app reviews bud...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by seca400 View Post
    ur getting flamed pretty bad on the app reviews bud...
    Yeah we saw that, and yet no one sends us a support email, nor do they post issues in here with their device and OS version.

Should anyone provide us with issues and problems we are more than happy to correct the problems and make this work for everyone. Let us know what you think.

Thanks
    CTL Advance Support team
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    OK, copied from my post in:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...44-magnum.html

Yesterday I installed one of their other apps, Moo Cow. I played the sound a few times and then switched off my Pre as I was going out to a formal dinner.

When I got home about 4 hours later my Pre was completely dead. It would not switch on. I plugged it into the wall charge, the TS would not help, and a picture of a big battery with a lightening arrow showed up. It took about 15 minutes charging before my Pre came up with the Palm resetting screen, and when it came to life my battery was at 1% charge.

So it looks like the company behind these 'fun' apps have a bug !!
    So two of us are having battery drain problems ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  5.    #5  
    ChasT - Did you leave the app open?
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    ChasT - Did you leave the app open?
    To be honest, I can't remember, but I expect I had minimised it into a floating card.

I only installed it to try for a bit of fun, so now it's long gone.

If you really want to get to the bottom of this, why not go over the the post which I linked to above, as lots of users are reporting the same issue
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  7.    #7  
    We are going to be pushing an update for all of these shortly. Basically we were not pausing the ajax pulling the adds when the app went into the background. This in turn is wasting your battery life and heating up your device.

For now close the app when you are done and relaunch when you want to use it again. We will post again once this is fixed.