1.    #1  
    South Park Essentials Soundboard

This was requested a while ago. South Park Essentials, we can ad more sounds if you post them, and ill post an update.

ENJOY!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CTL Advance; 11/18/2009 at 01:16 AM.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Ha I was looking forward to this and the Family Guy one.
    After I ran it, it froze up after about the third play. I closed the card and stopped using my phone. 3 minutes later my phone tells me I have too many cards running. I have nothing open.
    can someone make a katt williams soundboard?lol..
    now that wuld b funny..
  5.    #5  
    Going to try and use the audio tag, that may work better than the Audio service.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    Updated to 0.9.93 - issue should be fixed.
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts
    Screw you guys...I'm going home!
    kiss mah fudgin' ***, go fudge yourself, fudge ya, get the fudge out
    Anyone else notice a "clip" at the begining and end of every clip? Other than that, this app is hilarious!
    Family Guy would be cool too!
  11.    #11  
    Family Guy is on the way...
  12. pfd
    One of my all time favorite apps. Great job! What about adding the best line of all time???... It was in almost every episode the first few seasons... "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!"
    The "other" Kenny one. "You *******s, you killed Kenny!"
    Is there anyway to make these clips my message tones?
    Sound request: "Screw You, I'm Going Home"

Is there any way to set the sounds as ringtones? Or message notification tones?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
  16. pfd
    if you could add the clips about killing Kenny and Cartmanls screw you guys... That would be awesome. Also, what about a donate button?
    just curious, what are the copyright implications of an app like this? and along those same lines, would we see this app in the official catalog?
    The best quote ever, and I'm throwing that one in the hat for the next one that goes into the app. Thanks for the dev work on this