Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    YEa! thats it, thanks
    No problem
  3.    #24  
    Corrected and added, pending moderator review.

~John
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  4.    #25  
    We seemed to have corrected the issue of the device slowing down. Please test v 0.9.93.

Thanks
    ~John
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Don't have the slowing down problem. But didn't have it before (perhaps gsm device with 1.1.3?!).

Here some remarks:
    - Whenever I click on a list entry, this entry changes its height for a short moment. This looks really strange.
    - Is it intended that you can reemove a sound clip from the list (by dragging it to the right)? If yes, is the sound file also deleted?
    - When an ad is shown with two lines, the second line reaches the first entry of the list (Intro). This happend with the old version, now there is no such an ad so I cannot prove it.
    - The quality of balls of steel is very ugly, especially when sound volume is low.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Nothing happens when I tap a sound. Maybe I need to restart the Pre?
  7.    #28  
    What version of WebOS and what device do you have?
    How in the name of Duke Nukem could you NOT have included "This is K.T.I.T, KTIT playing the breast I mean best tunes in town"

I might have to delete the app until you fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by davim00 View Post
    Nothing happens when I tap a sound. Maybe I need to restart the Pre?
    I didn't require a restart when I installed this app.
    Pardon my simplicity, but have you made sure your ringer switch isnt switched over to Mute?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzbuten View Post
    How in the name of Duke Nukem could you NOT have included "This is K.T.I.T, KTIT playing the breast I mean best tunes in town"

I might have to delete the app until you fix it.
    Any chance you could add this one, or at least allow people to add their own sounds?
  11.    #32  
    Unfortunately that one wasnt available, we can check again.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    Unfortunately that one wasnt available, we can check again.
    Let me know if you need it. I have it saved somewhere.
    i cant play sounds from the soundboard. i just installed v0.9.93 an i have webos 1.4.0. (o2 Germany)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12