Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    any comment on next update?
  2.    #22  
    Hey everyone, we are submitting an update to the catalog with our latest code. Here is the list of what is included. It may take 1 - 2 weeks before the palm team approves it. By then I should have the next update in testing.

Features also implemented:
    - Draw Line tool
    - Rotate Image in canvas.
    - tap gesture area to open menu (allow for closed device usage)
    - Eraser tool

Ill post back when it is deployed.

THANKS!
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  3.    #23  
    Good News for anyone who has this app, we are in the process of beta testing the next version of Brush Stroke Pro. We will provide a full list of changes tomorrow, but most importantly ar the transparancy feature, line draw beta, and photo widgets beta. Well keep you updated,we hope to submit on thursday at the latest.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Meep?
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    Good News for anyone who has this app, we are in the process of beta testing the next version of Brush Stroke Pro. We will provide a full list of changes tomorrow, but most importantly ar the transparancy feature, line draw beta, and photo widgets beta. Well keep you updated,we hope to submit on thursday at the latest.
    What is the status of these recent features...?
    what about a hue feature..with that will surely feel like a pro to me

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Just about a month with no follow-up... Hoping this isn't dead.
  8.    #28  
    Sorry for the delay. We are working hard to bring you a massive update and launch this as a 1.0 product. We will post another update early next week with the full change log as we submit this to palm.

EDIT: I have just been told that we may be able to submit sooner than we have planned. In which case well let you know on the features.

CTL Advance Support team
    ~J
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    J,

Thanks for the response, I look forward to the update.
  10.    #30  
    Thanks and sorry again for the delay. The version we have been testion is working well right now. Only a few more items to complete and we should be in good shape for submission.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Just curious if the update was submitted... who're we waiting on now? :-D Heh.
    Is an update ever coming to the catalog? I have been waiting for a photo editor since day 1 for the pre. This seems promising if this app ever makes the light of day
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    I realize that you probably have only made about hmmmmmm $39 on this app since it came out with the 50 downloads after your initial fee and all...but I paid for it when I kew it was not very good hoping that it would evolve rapidly......

I understand that we are all busy...but you have to have support and a good cadence if you want you product to succeed. Otherwise someone else is gonna beat you to the punch.....
  14.    #34  
    We are hoping to submit by friday once we get the remaining bugs corrected. I do apologise for the delay on this one.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    I realize that you probably have only made about hmmmmmm $39 on this app since it came out with the 50 downloads after your initial fee and all...but I paid for it when I kew it was not very good hoping that it would evolve rapidly......

I understand that we are all busy...but you have to have support and a good cadence if you want you product to succeed. Otherwise someone else is gonna beat you to the punch.....
    We are actually well beyond the thousand downloads mark since back in december.

I have told the developer that if he isnt done with the changes by tonight, to remove them and submit an update for Pre owners. The piece holding us back is the flexability being built to extend this to Pixi owners. Who should not have access to this in the catalog at this time. I will follow-up with the developer personally tomorrow and post an update once he gets it submitted.

CTL
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Awesome!
  17.    #37  
    OK I have the latest version ready to be submitted this afternoon. You should be able to download it by Monday. I will post back once it is in the catalog.

Thanks
    CTL
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Did this get held up somehow?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Hey CTL... you around still?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Well, one month since:

Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    I have the latest version ready to be submitted this afternoon
    ...deleting this app, updating review, and moving on. No issue paying the $3 or whatever for it, but the name/description/dev were pretty misleading.

Take care.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12