Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Our version of a Pre Paint Application. Currently we have release the lite version however we have changed our plans for final release.

Notice: Our source code is not open source, and should not be redistributed.

Let us know how you like it, this version is straight forward but I promise the pro version is much better.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...ushstroke-lite
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CTL Advance; 10/18/2009 at 11:10 PM.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    is it in the homebrew gallery?
  3.    #4  
    Thanks for the fast push through Dieter!

Also remember to come back tomorrow night and see if we have pushed through the updated version. You will like the features we have added. We are just finalizing internal testing now.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    What features will the Pro version have?

That's what I'm waiting for, looks great now but I'd love to see saving to disk (if even possible). I'm sure some sort of palette is on the way. Can't wait to see it Sunday!
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    looks cool to jot down a quick pic if necessary. You should add something that allows you to change the brush size and color. Also, a way to save so that you can have several notes written down would be great.
  6.    #7  
    Most of this is part of the pro version. wsave feature won't be in tomorrows updat but were working on it.
    how is this different from "paint" aside from having less features?
  8.    #9  
    Well... Its basically our attempt at a paint app...

Keep in mind we will be launching more features tomorrow if everything passes testing here.
    I think it installed OK and runs OK. It just paints a line to your touch, right? Window size needs to adjust to notifications.
  10.    #11  
    Yeah we are working on a few issues like that now. Not sure if it will be fixed prior to the update tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    just wanted to say that the first thing i drew was a ***** hehe

like it was said before, a save option would be nice. and with that save option, an open to edit previous works.
  12. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Hey, i was wondering what the maximum update rate of the touch sensor? Not a complaint, but i've found both paint programs to have very blocky curves. I was just wondering if this is a function of the touchsensor refresh rate or the programs themselves.
    Keep up the good work either way!
    Another app with "Pre" in its name, grrrr! What's the point? Not to single your app out but these app names are getting annoying and essentially break the Universal Search function since you have to type Pre before you can even begin narrowing the found apps.
  14.    #15  
    Not sure what the standard update rate is. You can make really nice circles if you keep it ata a moderat pace. I created a scatterplot prior to drawing the line and a fast swipe gave us .5 to inch of space between updates.
    Update?
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Another app with "Pre" in its name, grrrr! What's the point? Not to single your app out but these app names are getting annoying and essentially break the Universal Search function since you have to type Pre before you can even begin narrowing the found apps.
    +1

Simply, "BrushStroke" would be a great name.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    props
    cute, but no feature to have different colors??
  19.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    This is just a convention we have been using to seporate this out of other code bases.

I will have the team remove the Pre-fix from our app names.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast