Page 1 of 14 123456 11 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Updated to version 0.5.2

New Gass Passer for WebOS let you farts, belches and other sounds from the pre in your hand. Please let me know if you like it, and any suggestions etc. Enjoy!

NOTICE: My Source code is not open source, and is not to be redistributed, however my application is currently free of charge. Starting with version 0.3.5, we have embeded a time bomb feature that will force the user to update the most recent version. We will continue to provide updates as we move forward with development.

Enjoy!

CTL Advance

Updates Coming
    OTA Sound Updates (long term)
    Customizable sound board
    motion detection?
    vib and fart?

V0.1.8 Release Notes
    New Icon
    More Sounds

V0.2.1 Release Notes (755.9 KB, 691 views)
    Streamlined Source Code for faster expansion/updates - possible performance increase
    Compressed Size - only 800k now vs 2.2megs

V0.2.7 Release Notes (964.2 KB, 1061 views)
    Categories
    Some Sounds made louder
    Burps/Belches Included

V0.3.5 Release Notes (965.9 KB, 1362 views)
    Timer - Set the app to rip one after a set period of time
    Major Code Revisions (for performance)
    Version expires 8/30/2009 (more updates coming)

V0.4.8 Release Notes
    Version expires 8/30/2009 (more updates coming)
    Louder Sounds
    Better UI
    Remove the stop button
    Selection of Sound for Timer
    List reordering (temporary - back to default on relaunch)
    List item deletion (temporary - back to default on relaunch)
    Updated Status Bar
    Additional Other Sounds tab
    Major Source Code Changes

V0.5.1 Release Notes
    prepping for final release
    This version expires on 9/30/2009

V0.5.2 Release Notes
    Fixed bug with timer
    This version expires after 1/30/2010
    Last edited by CTL Advance; 10/22/2009 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Updated for Release to v.0.5.1
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    great
    Really!!!! Why?????
  4.    #4  
    Looking into it now, if I cant upload it then ill do rapid share or something
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    All the talk of fart apps... I guess it was inevitable.........lol
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Is there a "No Thanks" button?
  8.    #8  
    First 10 people can download this from rapidshare....
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Seems to be the server is rejecting my file... but its only 1.8 megs (max 4.8)
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Really!!!! Why?????
    My thoughts exactly....are we stooping to that level now?
    if u wanna email me the file, i can post it on my webspace
    It's completely juvenille... I love it!

Oh... and this thread should probably be in the Homebrew Apps forum.
    Last edited by DrNoah; 07/12/2009 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Added forum suggestion
  12.    #12  
    Couldnt add it there... think thats up to the mods
    how do u install this on the pre?
    nice
    cant wait for updates
    along with others like louder more sounds a delay button would be nice
    ps please move to homebrew section
    Great... The beginning of the worthless apps. Some people shouldn't be allowed to know programming languages :-/
  16.    #16  
    go here, you will need the sdk installed.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...r-1-0-4-a.html
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Wait a minute here all you people complaining that there's now a fart app for the Pre... Don't you get it??? At last count the ALMIGHTY iPhone App Store has 6739 individual fart apps. Isn't it obvious to you that the fact the we too now have a fart app is merely an indication that WE HAVE ARRIVED? How could we claim any sort of parity with the iPhone without AT LEAST one fart app? I can't wait for the day when we have 6740 of them available. Then we'll truly be able to say: "Oh yeah? Well my Pre can out-fart your iPhone any day." Won't that be great? Right? Who's with me?

Can. Not. Wait.

rotello
    Quote Originally Posted by rotello View Post
    Wait a minute here all you people complaining that there's now a fart app for the Pre... Don't you get it??? At last count the ALMIGHTY iPhone App Store has 6739 individual fart apps. Isn't it obvious to you that the fact the we too now have a fart app is merely an indication that WE HAVE ARRIVED? How could we claim any sort of parity with the iPhone without AT LEAST one fart app? I can't wait for the day when we have 6740 of them available. Then we'll truly be able to say: "Oh yeah? Well my Pre can out-fart your iPhone any day." Won't that be great? Right? Who's with me?

Can. Not. Wait.

rotello
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rotello View Post

Can. Not. Wait.

rotello
    same
    It's not all about trying to be like the iphone...
Page 1 of 14 123456 11 ... LastLast