Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    the new update will be great on monday in my meeting when i leave my phone and g to the restroom oooo wish i could record audio on the pre
  2.    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by lmayes69 View Post
    the new update will be great on monday in my meeting when i leave my phone and g to the restroom oooo wish i could record audio on the pre
    The best is that the screen doesn't lite up when it goes off so no one knows its from your phone.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    Question for users: Do we make Prebrewfarts into a more generic sound machine so we have Fart and Burp Categories, sound effects, etc? Or do we split the app and have 2, one for raunch and one for the rest?

We are brewing up a few nice features now but wondering if we should leave it as a fart app or make it something better. Let me know! The other thought is to just leave it as PreBrewFarts or similar and just havethe added categories.
    I think thats up to you and the direction you want to take your apps. Focus on farts or branch out to other nasties all-in-one. I think a "Fart" named app will get more attention at first. An all-in-one sound app might actually be a better app. What would you name the multi-sound app?
    Thanks i can now finally compete with my brothers iPhone im getting this right away. I like the fact that its just not farts but also burps i cant wait to try this one out at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    I think thats up to you and the direction you want to take your apps. Focus on farts or branch out to other nasties all-in-one. I think a "Fart" named app will get more attention at first. An all-in-one sound app might actually be a better app. What would you name the multi-sound app?
    You can always have it be an all-in-one, but call it something like "Farts-n-More". That way you get the attention but aren't limited.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    which version do i download???
    nevermind i got it ! dammmm lollolol man great app it is funny i laughed as soon as i heard the first fart
  8.    #168  
    Make sure you have version 0.3.5 I'll disable the other downloads later. On my pre now.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    OK, I can't figure out how to get the timer to work. I set it but nothing ever happens. How do you choose which sound will go off with the timer? This is the best feature if it works right.
  10.    #170  
    The timer you set the hours and minutes and hit the set timee button. Min time is 5 mins. Also you can't change the sound yet. That has been implemented for v0.4.x when it gets released in the next 2 to 3 days.
  11.    #171  
    If that doesn't work then try closing the app and wait. Nothing will show visibly in the app. Its all handled on the back end.
    If that doesn't work then try closing the app and wait. Nothing will show visibly in the app. Its all handled on the back end.
    That was the trick. The app has to be closed. Then when it does go off, the phone doesn't wakeup (which is great). When you do get on the phone, the app is is already open.
  13.    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by utvolfan67 View Post
    That was the trick. The app has to be closed. Then when it does go off, the phone doesn't wakeup (which is great). When you do get on the phone, the app is is already open.
    Does the app not play a sound when it is left open? if this is the case I will launch an update in < 24 hours. However it does seem to work on my device.
  14.    #174  
    Also another note we are launching two apps now, PreBrewFarts (soley farts, burps and grossness) and another that will include these sounds but will showcase many others. Ill keep you updated once I launch the second app. They will bothe start based on the 0.4.x code so they will be familiar.

Send me what sounds you want and ill start including them.
    Last edited by CTL Advance; 07/26/2009 at 07:37 PM.
    best app yet ;p
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I'm having a blast with this App. I already got my neighbors wife to slap him thinking it was him. Cant wait for work tomorrow, im settin the timer and standing right next to my office assistant
  17.    #177  
    I am not responsible for any one who loses their job.

Enjoy!

CTL Advance
  18.    #178  
    PBF v0.4.x will be launching in 48-72 hours!
    Thanks! The addition of the timer was perfect! It's great to set the phone behind my girlfriend and all of a sudden hear her let one rip! :-D
    PBF v0.4.x will be launching in 48-72 hours!
    can't wait!!!!