Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1.    #101  
    Look through the forum. You will need a rooted pre to find the remains. You will notice also when you have an app from the app store and you install it, then delete it when you search for updates it prompts you to update the software.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Hey man, I dont care how old ya are... Farts are funny. I have to go into an office once in a while, and nothing is funnier then an artificial fart. It loosens up the room and keeps people smiling.

Lets just make sure these sounds are LOUD enough!!! The Pre's speaker can handle it, so crank it up!! lol
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    My son loves this (he's 12) and, he says, almost makes the Pre 'cool.' Hi praise from a 12 year old.
  4.    #104  
    Thanks... this app is made solely to cause laughter...
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Finally gave in and downloaded this. Got good laughs out of it today at work.

A couple of suggestions:

Shorten up the buttons. Make em at least 2 columns. You can take out the word "Play" and drop the type height by a point to make everything fit.

The wheel keeps spinning, even after the sounds stops.

There is a delay when the button is pushed until the sound starts.

Please take out the "Take that iFarts" line. It makes it seems as if the Pre is not the iPhone's equal, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Anyway to make the sounds louder?

Looking forward to the next update! Keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Even Gmail didn't like the app. It put the announcement of a new thread in the Homebrew section in my Spam folder.
    ya i was wondering why it was in my spam folder.
    My only complaint is that the sound quality (which of course is oh-so-important in a fart app) of "The WetOne" is not so great, with some click sounds before the wet one arrives. Also there is no space between Wet and One on the button (not sure if that was deliberate or not).

OP, be sure to keep the faith and don't worry about the naysayers. Any apps for the Pre at this point are valuable and good foundations for future app programming. This app may someday be the the inspiration for something very important. If not, at least it will make my coworkers chuckle.
    Last edited by DrNoah; 07/13/2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Typos
    Lol, i got this just for ****s and giggles
    I wanna download this but it says the link is broken =(
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I downloaded the first version and installed with no issues, this version won't install. it runs the install sequence but at the end comes up as a fail. anything im doing wrong? the phones in sdk mode...
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Um, yea... duh!

btw... it's "yourselves"... just thought you'd like to know
    Thanks now I know yet still don't care. Your obviously smart enough to figure it out. kthx go download a financial program or make a spread sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    First 10 people can download this from rapidshare....
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Seems to be the server is rejecting my file... but its only 1.8 megs (max 4.8)
    Is there any way to complress the fart sounds down? Not that I want to harm the high fidelity that you have but would anyone know if you cut the sample rate down even a lot?

- Craig
    you know, I produce my own farts daily (its natural).. I guess when I want to produce one and can't this is an alternative LOL... Juvenile but fun; lighten up people.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    So i can't find this app to download anymore??
  15.    #115  
    Just made another update from v0.1.8 to v0.2.1. The download is now directly in precentral on the main post.

Sorry for the broken link.
    Just made another update from v0.1.8 to v0.2.1. The download is now directly in precentral on the main post.

Sorry for the broken link.
    keep them coming thanks for all your hard work
  17.    #117  
    We are now focusing in on sound quality, and a few user suggestions for the next update. We are going to make all of the sounds louder and we are even going to start creating our own sound library that will house many more sounds then what we have.

As I noted the update v0.2.1 streamlines the actual code so we can expand faster so long as any new sounds are good quality. I would like to ask anyone who has any good sounds submit them and I will include them in the tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    Is there any way to complress the fart sounds down?
    Just made another update from v0.1.8 to v0.2.1.
    That was frighteningly fast!

Thank you!

If you are going to make louder farts could you give the option to set the volume lower?

- Craig
  19.    #119  
    I have another update coming down the pipe already. We did increase volume and are trying to fix a few bugs from the last update.

Ill see if there is any benefit to a high and low sound selection as you could always hit the rocker quick and turn down the device.
    I have another update coming down the pipe already. We did increase volume and are trying to fix a few bugs from the last update.

Ill see if there is any benefit to a high and low sound selection as you could always hit the rocker quick and turn down the device.
    True. No need to do the volume setting.

- Craig
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast