Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    u need to have a rooted pre to install?
  2.    #82  
    Nope just devmode and the sdk, link to instructions are in first post.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  3.    #83  
    Version 0.1.8 available for download. Precentral still has download issues so until I can get it in the server new version available here.

http://xqx3rg.bay.livefilestore.com/...l.ipk?download
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    maybe it's just me, but the icon is the same as before
    Uninstall and install it again to see the new icon. Sometimes in upgrades, the icons "stick" to the program. Not sure why.
    I actually though about writing a fart app for the pre.

Except, along with a list of buttons, unbeknownst to the person who installed it, my app would lurk in the background, and randomly play fart sounds throughout the day.
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I actually though about writing a fart app for the pre.

Except, along with a list of buttons, unbeknownst to the person who installed it, my app would lurk in the background, and randomly play fart sounds throughout the day.
    Version 0.1.8 already does that.
  8.    #88  
    ok just kidding
    If this is based on the Soundboard code, I don't even want recognition.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    lol that would be awsome
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by lrdavis4 View Post
    If this is based on the Soundboard code, I don't even want recognition.
    No its not, but when sound board left out the fart sounds I decided to make one for the hell of it. As I stated before we cant charge for large works yet as the app store is only open to a select few...

Soundboard is a nice app though.

[Edit] I do have the sound board app installed. However we did need adedicated fart app... its more for fun though, if you use it to be annoying thats not my issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    As I stated before we cant charge for large works yet as the app store is only open to a select few...
    That's not what I meant.
  13.    #93  
    No I know it, I meant I released a simple app, no sense releasing something largescale that you have potential to sell....
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    No I know it, I meant I released a simple app, no sense releasing something largescale that you have potential to sell....
    No sense? Maybe none that you can find.

I personally have no problem with releasing apps here that I may decide to sell in the future on the app catalog. I get really good suggestions and feedback from the forum users, and good feedback is invaluable to the quality of apps.

Though, I don't exactly expect to make a living off any of my apps. I have a day job.

But if anything, the more testing, feedback, and suggestions you get about an app you plan to sell, is only going to help your app. Getting it to a higher quality, is going to make it worth more money to the end user when you do sell it in the catalog.

Example: 2 of the same basic apps. One with months of testing by a diverse base of users, the other only being tested by the programmer. Usually, the one with more testing is going to be of a higher quality. And it's also going to be able to justify a higher price over the relatively untested app because of it.
    The new icon looks better than I thought it would. lol
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Can the app be deleted?
  17.    #97  
    The app can be deleted from the device just like any other app. But it also stays partially on the device like all other apps. I think that is a bug palm needs to address.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Where do you see the partial information or where did you find it?
    lol, this is funny! good work man
    Even Gmail didn't like the app. It put the announcement of a new thread in the Homebrew section in my Spam folder.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast