Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Great! So now my Pre can be as classless as an iPhone.
    at this rate homebrew apps will lap official apps.

maybe a fire will be lit under palm/developers to release some more frakin apps.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #63  
    If I could have got an app in the app store that I could have charged for I would have spent my time on something more usefull. Maybe a game, navigation software, utility etc. Something that would actually have some benefit to us. But since its free, my more usefull apps will have to wait.

Aside from the full production version of this, we are also working on 2 utilities and a game suite, of board games.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Ooooo game suite, can't wait to see that Keep it up!!!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    It was bound to happen.
    Why not right?
    Don't like it, don't install it.

Thanks for this not entirely useless app! It does cause laughter and that is very useful.

P.S. I wouldn't mind having that lightsaber app too.
    +1. I get the lightsaber, my iPhone wielding coworkers shut up.
    Awesome just awesome!!! No matter what every one says its not the app that makes your phone classless its how you use it
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found
    http://xqx3rg.bay.livefilestore.com/...y6EiInjC3tbGaK...

Wait..... I found it here:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-required.html

THANKS!!!
    Last edited by dvdmax; 07/13/2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: new URL
    Man, I can't believe all the hate. You people were fooling yourselves if you thought that no one would develop this app. I'm sure there will be many more in the future. This type of app has been around for years for many different phones, it's not like it was invented only last year.

CTL, while this isn't my cup of tea, I support it. Keep up the good work.
    merged threads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet greggo View Post
    Man, I can't believe all the hate. You people were fooling yourselves if you thought that no one would develop this app. ....
    I knew it was going to happen, but also always knew it would be a sad day when it did. I was right on both accounts.

In PalmOS's ten years there was not one native fart noise app that I can find. The only fart-related app I can find is a much better joke: a fart detector. Cut one and then blame it on your friends!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm curious as to why it takes so long to actually play the sounds?

I'm sure that it's mostly an OS limitation, but I gotta ask what's the compression on the sound files? It might be possible to make these load faster.

Also, for ****s and giggles, I made an icon for the app. Get rid of that generic moon icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I find it funny that some of you are hating on an app. Do you also go make retarded comments on every useless Win, Mac, etc application?? No. Lighten up.
    Quote Originally Posted by robobeau View Post
    I'm curious as to why it takes so long to actually play the sounds?

I'm sure that it's mostly an OS limitation, but I gotta ask what's the compression on the sound files? It might be possible to make these load faster.

Also, for ****s and giggles, I made an icon for the app. Get rid of that generic moon icon.
    When I think of a fart app, I think of something more... Traditional.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    This is great! what phone isn't complete without a FART!
  15.    #75  
    Also if you have good sounds, pm me.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn View Post
    When I think of a fart app, I think of something more... Traditional.
    Thanks for the icon, ill update with icon 2. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    Thanks for the icon, ill update with icon 2. Thanks!
    Enjoy!

As for sounds, here are 2 great sites for sound clips:
    freesound :: home page
    FreeAudioClips.com - FreeAudioClips.com is the webs hottest spot for free sound clips! Free wavs, audio files, au files, comedy clips and more!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hahaha, that is excellent. A whoppee cushion never crossed my mind.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    With all the kids buying the Pre's now, I knew it was just a matter of time.

I have a young friend with a fart app on his iphone. He loves to show everyone how it works. He thinks they are laughing because its so funny but really they are laughing at him for being such an immature *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Great! So now my Pre can be as classless as an iPhone.

lol tightwads.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    DOWNLOADED. INSTALLED. LOVE IT. F all you tight-wads. Get over yourselfs. Seriously it's a app, does it make you feel better to post that your not gonna download it? lol.
    Um, yea... duh!

btw... it's "yourselves"... just thought you'd like to know
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast