Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Perfect may not be the most useful but again SOMEONE had to do it. One thing this device needs is the ability to fully customize it and this App is one more addition. Keep it up OP dont worry bout the others...
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Is there a "No Thanks" button?
    LOL!
    Okay, now that we got this out of the way, let's never speak of it again.

Seriously though, obviously there's at least some sort of market for this kind of thing, at least you don't have to buy it on the Pre.
    wow relax some of you are to serious about this no fart app meem..

thanks for the app!
    Thanks, but no thanks.
    screenshot or it didnt happen.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    DOWNLOADED. INSTALLED. LOVE IT. F all you tight-wads. Get over yourselfs. Seriously it's a app, does it make you feel better to post that your not gonna download it? lol.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rotello View Post
    Wait a minute here all you people complaining that there's now a fart app for the Pre... Don't you get it??? At last count the ALMIGHTY iPhone App Store has 6739 individual fart apps. Isn't it obvious to you that the fact the we too now have a fart app is merely an indication that WE HAVE ARRIVED? How could we claim any sort of parity with the iPhone without AT LEAST one fart app? I can't wait for the day when we have 6740 of them available. Then we'll truly be able to say: "Oh yeah? Well my Pre can out-fart your iPhone any day." Won't that be great? Right? Who's with me?

Can. Not. Wait.

rotello
    YES!!!!!!!!!! ROTELLO 4 PREZ!!!
    I am a professional farter with a recording studio. If you need some high quality 24 bit flatulation files, please let me know.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumblast View Post
    I am a professional farter with a recording studio. If you need some high quality 24 bit flatulation files, please let me know.
    I can tell by your name.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Really?? Why post ur not downloading it? How is that helpful? Thanks to the OP for the app... will download and try it out and provide feedback.
    WebOS is amazing. How long did it take the Apple App store to come out with a fart app?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News

Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by steb0ne View Post
    Really?? Why post ur not downloading it? How is that helpful? Thanks to the OP for the app... will download and try it out and provide feedback.

exactly what i was thinking. please ***** about theres no apps, people are busting their butts for us that have no idea how to doit, give the man some credit. who doesnt need a fart app honestly.
    Havent downloaded yet, but any app should be appreciated, so THANKS.
    As some of you might know, everyone farts an average of 14 times a day (now, in my case, I'm an over achiever). So, that makes everyone a fart smeller, including the closet pooters posting here. I have not tried the app yet, but I throw my support behind it based on principle alone (for what it's worth). Loosen up, let 'er rip, and be happy!
    Last edited by ssmob; 07/13/2009 at 08:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Is there a "No Thanks" button?
    Yeah, its called the back button, use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Maybe, if everyone sent an MP3 file with a "contribution", we could get this to match the 50,000 apps nonsense.

Probably better to just ignore the app though...

50,000 farts one app. Glorious.

im not installing the app, but i dont have a problem with it and those who do.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    With all the kids buying the Pre's now, I knew it was just a matter of time.

I have a young friend with a fart app on his iphone. He loves to show everyone how it works. He thinks they are laughing because its so funny but really they are laughing at him for being such an immature *****.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    working on the upload issue. Thanks for, um, making our selection of apps complete
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast