Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post

new mastered sound library of released gasses.
    Holy crap
  2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Holy crap
    Its actually supposed to be unreleased released gasses.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    More gas please!
    The first homebrew I installed was GasPasser. Ratz! BeanO'd on 9/30. I hope we can eventually add our own masterpieces to the database! I had a lot of gas when I lived in Schenectady.
    so when can we download it again?
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    Hey Everybody -

We have decided to update this for the time being with out an expiration date. We apologize for making you all hold it in. Ill update here once we have completed the changes. We may add a few application advertisements, but we havent made a decision on this yet, also in limbo is our new mastered sound library of released gasses.

Let us know your thoughts on this.

Thanks!
    CTL Advance Team
    Please release some kind of update...my Gass Passer is crippled! This is one of my favorite apps, and I am sad without it. If I need to send someone some money to get a working gas passer app, then please let me know how much and where to send it!!

Thanks!
  7.    #247  
    Update has been published! Its now version 0.5.2 and it fixes a bug with the timer. Exp date has been moved until Feb next year. Enjoy!

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...fects-included
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    The lowest amount of time I can set the timer to is 5 minutes.

Most of the time to play a joke on somebody it is a short amount of time (1-10 minutes). Anything longer and it becomes hard to pull off the joke.
    Yay! The fart app is back!

BTW, Sir Rob, it has to do with the event timer of the phone... lowest increment is 5 min.
    Please don't ruin the Palm OS apps with garbage like this. With hardly many official apps now the last thing we need is stupid nonsense like this when so many features and quality things are missing and needed.

Just my .02.
    keep the change.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who still enjoys bathroom humor!
    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller View Post
    Please don't ruin the Palm OS apps with garbage like this. With hardly many official apps now the last thing we need is stupid nonsense like this when so many features and quality things are missing and needed.

Just my .02.

If I may ask, what have you submitted to this phone? Which apps? Just because you can't laugh at something juvenille like this, doesn't mean other people can't. If you feel that so many features and quality things are missing, why not create them.

Lighten up.
    Does anyone else get an error <Error with radio button navigation> using the timer?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    where can I get this?
  16.    #256  
    Gass Passer for WebOS users you can now pick up Just Farts from WebOS from the App catalog. Also this fixes the delay issue with the Gass Passer application when run under 1.3.1.

Thanks!

ENJOY
    Ok am I being really thick here because I can't find this app anywhere :/
    Quote Originally Posted by leowyatt View Post
    Ok am I being really thick here because I can't find this app anywhere :/
    It's in the App Catalog now under Just Farts for WebOS for $0.99. No longer a homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelightnin View Post
    It's in the App Catalog now under Just Farts for WebOS for $0.99. No longer a homebrew.
    ah we don't have paid apps yet so that is why I can't find it
  20.    #260  
    We submitted the fix to Palm for review earlier today. Hopefully we will see it soon.

Changes:
    1) Fixed the timer
    2) Allows the timer to work with its default number of 5 without changing it.

Thanks!
    CTL Advance Support Team