Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsatmans View Post
    Tried to embarrass someone last night only to find the expiration embarrassed me
    I wanted to show the app.... the expiration embarrased me... LOL
    please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Whoa dude... it's just a fart app.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

4.    #224  
    Sorry everyone for the delay, we have launched the new beta under the app name Gass Passer for WebOS. This one wont expire until 9/30/2009.

Thanks
    CTL Advance
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL Advance View Post
    2) Unfortunately the smallest time increment the pre supports is 5 minutes :/ otherwise I would have started with 1 minute.
    I assume you're using the getSystemTime API call. Have you tried the javascript setTimeout function? This function accepts units of milliseconds.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    So whats new on the update? Just at a glance it looks the same with a coverpage that takes you to the same menu. Not complaining just asking.
  7.    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I assume you're using the getSystemTime API call. Have you tried the javascript setTimeout function? This function accepts units of milliseconds.
    Actually this is a system limitation with the alarm api. The system wont trigger the event if you use an interval less than 5 minutes.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  8.    #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    So whats new on the update? Just at a glance it looks the same with a coverpage that takes you to the same menu. Not complaining just asking.
    Basically, we are prepping this for the official catalog. Also the exp. date has been bumped out on this version to 9/30.
    Would you upity geeks get off of your high horse? Like you were contributing to the betterment of man by wasting all of those hours playing dungeons and dragons, instead of getting laid !

This Fart application is necessary. It has been proven to diminish stress beyond any other application in the catalog. There is tons of data supporting this. And to have an application that allows you to select the flavor, intensity and genre of fart........ absolutely genius.

I salute you CTL ADVANCE ! Excellent work. I thank you, the entire Pre World thanks you ! This App totally brings it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skyheli View Post
    I wanted to show the app.... the expiration embarrased me... LOL
    Oh wow skyheli. Were you embarrased as much as when you really let one and everyone knows it's you? Geez. Have a little patience. You will be farting soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    bkunsa...... calm down high pockets. See everyone.... this is exactly what I was trying to tell you. bkunsa cant push the fart button and next thing you know he/she is throwing out four burning devil skulls at the author! All he/she needs is a little toot from his smart phone and all will be right with the world again. Throw the psycho a bone for the sake of us all !!!
    Couldn't you come up with a more appropriate name considering that this app has evolved beyond flatulence? It's more of a sound effects app now than anything else.

Sound Cannon for WebOS?
  13.    #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    Couldn't you come up with a more appropriate name considering that this app has evolved beyond flatulence? It's more of a sound effects app now than anything else.

Sound Cannon for WebOS?
    We are actually branching this into two different apps. The first one we are launching will be the Fart n Belch sim, with a different set of other sounds.

And a second which will encompass the farts, burps and many others.
    This was the first homebrew app I installed... yes, I'm a sick, infantile bąstard!
    Last edited by DrHeathenScum; 09/10/2009 at 04:09 PM.
    Expired again.

I was sooo enjoying this one.
    Nooooooooooo....
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Any ideas on an update?
    Second time I tried to download it and both times I get the expired version.
    Oh well, I will just be fartless a while longer.
    sooooo any word on when the update is being released?
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    when i install this app...all i get this version has timed out or something like this......can u send me a message with help?????thanks

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  20.    #240  
    Hey Everybody -

We have decided to update this for the time being with out an expiration date. We apologize for making you all hold it in. Ill update here once we have completed the changes. We may add a few application advertisements, but we havent made a decision on this yet, also in limbo is our new mastered sound library of released gasses.

Let us know your thoughts on this.

Thanks!
    CTL Advance Team