Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    HAHAH funnyyyy!
    Hahaha lets show them iphone users that our Pre's can outfart them anytime
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    COOL app dude...it's working great
    Its great just some pointers however. 1st maybe a name change on the app since it does more than just fart sounds. 2nd great idea with the timer but maybe add seconds and the mins 1 to 4 so that it doesn't start at the 5 mins. 3rd keep up the good work and think about adding voices bits from movies and video games. I think you have a gold mine here I wish I thought of it first.
  5.    #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpredude View Post
    Its great just some pointers however. 1st maybe a name change on the app since it does more than just fart sounds. 2nd great idea with the timer but maybe add seconds and the mins 1 to 4 so that it doesn't start at the 5 mins. 3rd keep up the good work and think about adding voices bits from movies and video games. I think you have a gold mine here I wish I thought of it first.
    1) Yeah we have been thinking about a name change.

2) Unfortunately the smallest time increment the pre supports is 5 minutes :/ otherwise I would have started with 1 minute.

3) Thanks! I have asked people to give us sounds of what they want to hear. Mostly what I got is Family guy. Any more suggestions would be great!

Thanks!!!
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Fart apps are a must. I will b honest the ifone started it all but the pre will have to finish
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    People, people, people! This app was obviously created with a very tongue-in-cheek purpose, while at the same time providing us with some primitive, juvenile entertainment. Have a sense of humor, geez! If you don't want the app, don't download it.

Keep up the good work. It's hilarious.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    i tricked my gf today with the squeaky fart, it was awesome
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    an arnold soundboard would be the best thing ever....maybe you can have it activate while your on a call????
  10.    #210  
    Do you mean the "Hey Arnold" cartoon?
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    cant get it for some reason... downloaded the ipk abut nothing shows up on the pre... have no problems with any other homebrews... for some reason, this one is a prob..
    I had this on my Pre' and loved it then i downloaded the updated version and when i open the app it says this version has expired please help i MUST have this app...
    same here
    Quote Originally Posted by methos123 View Post
    same here
    me three
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    me three
    i concur
    Same issue here....
    Same problem here
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Yeah expired here to.
    expired... booo!
    Tried to embarrass someone last night only to find the expiration embarrassed me