Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm downloading it now and I will give it a try. I did get Frizzle and it's OK but this interface does look nicer.

Hopefully, both will help everyone out there.

Rob

PS If and when in the App Catalog, I will purchase it, just to at least support your efforts.
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Have you though about adapting your Download Manager to mass-download images? Where a user can set a website into the downloader and all of the set types of image files will be downloaded. So is that even possible?
    yes, of course. I already worked at a plugin to realize that. Its a bit tricky but it will work very nice and smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    PS If and when in the App Catalog, I will purchase it, just to at least support your efforts.
    It's already in the catalog and its free but thanks for support
    A premium version with much more plugins is planed, it will cost maybe 1.99 or 2.99 we'll see

Hopefully i get rapidshare working, it don't let me download a file, i get to the waiting screen but then it returns an error. if someone knows a bit more about how to dl form rapidshare via script: please pm me.

greez
    TheRealLink
    Thanks for this app!I have the same problem with rapidshare
  4.    #24  
    naa, no prob, i like it to code tools like this ^^

well, rapidshare, its a monster i probably can not defeat.... but thats no reason to give up :P i will try it again until it work ^^

the next update is really small, it contains the "folder select" feature and a "How to use this app" as text and video

greez
    TheRealLink
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLink View Post
    yes, of course. I already worked at a plugin to realize that. Its a bit tricky but it will work very nice and smooth.

Hopefully i get rapidshare working, it don't let me download a file, i get to the waiting screen but then it returns an error. if someone knows a bit more about how to dl form rapidshare via script: please pm me.

greez
    TheRealLink
    The image downloader would plugin would be great! Your app overall is great, because our WebOS phones have access to powerful wireless networks, and downloading content to the USB Flash-Drive within our phones, is very useful. It depends on the carrier though. Sprint offers truly unlimited data access through their Smart-Devices, while Verizon, T-Mo and AT&T don't. They have a cap of 5GB's, which is good, but not great.

If you do get Rapidshare to work, will there be a way around the downloading limit? With a computer all we have to do is reset our modem and that changes the IP address; which then lets us download another file, without waiting several minutes. Would it even be possible to have the app reset our IP address? If not, it isn't a big deal; I was just wondering.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

is it just me? Links are not working :-(
    I've just downloaded on my TouchPad and it's great (even if it's in emulation mode). Keep up the good work
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hi,
    the app is great!
    Any chance of getting rapidshare and so on to work?
    Thx
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12