webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developer Forums >  Chinchilla Tech > Official MOLO Photo Filters Thread
Official MOLO Photo Filters Thread

Old 03/02/2011, 08:12 PM   #21 (permalink)

Thanks much mando511. I feel stupid for not figuring that out on my own, I figured there must be a way lol. Thanks for a solid app!
Volcom45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/2012, 07:52 AM   #22 (permalink)

I purchased this app for my original Pre, and loved it. I ended up using it on my Veer, but can't seem to find it on my Pre 3. How can I install it on the Pre 3?
kamalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/2012, 12:19 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalot View Post
I purchased this app for my original Pre, and loved it. I ended up using it on my Veer, but can't seem to find it on my Pre 3. How can I install it on the Pre 3?
Not just the Pre3 - looks like it's been removed from the App Catalog entirely... https://developer.palm.com/appredire...ch.molo&code=P

I recently had to doctor my Veer and was very disappointed when this app didn't restore.
ekesqueaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/2012, 11:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Hi guys,

Sorry for the incovenience, I pulled the apps a couple of months ago and didn't realize that existing users wouldn't be able to download it anymore. Please send me an email at support at chinchillatech.com and i can send you an IPK of the app. I've also resubmitted the paid app to the catalog, so it should reappear in the next few days if you prefer to wait to get it through the catalog.
Old 04/06/2012, 07:35 PM   #25 (permalink)

Thanks for the update, I was looking for this app yesterday, and I still don't see it. I guess I'll check again later and see if it's there.
Old 09/04/2012, 06:50 PM   #26 (permalink)

Is there any chance you can restore MOLO pro to the app catalog? I recently had to send my pre 2 to the doctor and I lost the app, it was by far my favorite app on my phone and I miss it already
mt_griz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/05/2012, 09:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

if you'll send an email to support at chinchillatech.com I can send you an ipk for the app so you can sideload it. It'll probably be this weekend before I'll get it to you.
hope that helps.
Old 09/20/2012, 01:12 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mando511 View Post
if you'll send an email to support at chinchillatech.com I can send you an ipk for the app so you can sideload it. It'll probably be this weekend before I'll get it to you.
hope that helps.
Is there anyway I can talk you into resending the ipk for MOLO pro to me again? I had to take my pre 2 to the Doctor and I miss the app dearly
mt_griz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/2012, 12:03 PM   #29 (permalink)

I'd love to be able to download this app again as well!

T
sw_tw_100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: mt_griz99

Tags
molo photo filters

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0