1.    #1  
    Hey there,

for the last couple of days I have been trying to install the virtual keyboard patch by Arthur Thornton but it is not working. The luna.conf.patch is taken from here: [PATCH] Virtual Keyboard

I get the error (via WOSQI):

Unable to connect to webos-internals server.
    Cannot download AUPT scripts for the patch.
    I tried almost everything. As far as I can see the patch is not/no longer in Preware so I try to install via WOSQI by adding the downloaded file but I keep getting the above error. I use WOSQI 1.4.3. The Veer in question is on 2.1.1.

I tried both with Wifi and 3G on. Nothing changes.

I also tried InternalzPro but it also gives me an error:

AUSMT is missing It is required for patching.
    The patch is also nowhere to be found in Preware.

Please help!
    Last edited by roughty; 03/24/2012 at 05:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by roughty View Post
    Hey there,

for the last couple of days I have been trying to install the virtual keyboard patch by Arthur Thornton but it is not working. The luna.conf.patch is taken from here: [PATCH] Virtual Keyboard

I get the error (via WOSQI):

I tried almost everything. As far as I can see the patch is not/no longer in Preware so I try to install via WOSQI by adding the downloaded file but I keep getting the above error. I use WOSQI 1.4.3. The Veer in question is on 2.1.1.

I tried both with Wifi and 3G on. Nothing changes.

I also tried InternalzPro but it also gives me an error:

The patch is also nowhere to be found in Preware.

Please help!
    I have the same problem, did you find the fix for this issue?
    moi aussi.
    au secours
    I'm not going to be much help, but AUPT and AUSMT are patching technologies (engines?) that allows easy application and removal of patches. Try updating Preware if you have not already, and install a random patch and see if it'll install right,
    Download the latest version of quick install
    Last edited by laingman; 06/17/2012 at 07:17 AM.