1.    #1  
    I have a few patches that need to install but won't and others I need to remove but are just stuck, can I use the Web os repair tool on my Pre3 2.2.4?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    By repair tool you mean Doctor?
  3.    #3  
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Last I spoke with Jason about it, not updated for 2.x or 3.x devices yet. I know he just got out an update of ComicShelf HD (or was getting ready to submit an update). I also recall him saying the next thing he would be working on was Internalz HD and the zip utility to go with it.

I have seen mention of a possible update, but I think it is/was low priority. Not sure if things have gotten shuffled with the Open Source talk, but haven't seen any consistent talk on repair utility.

<thread moved to canuck coding forum>

Jason, didn't want to be putting words in your mouth, so if you want to clarify anything I missed. (my apologies in advance for any misinformation)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I have seen mention of a possible update, but I think it is/was low priority.
    Is it confirmed to be a low priority then?
    As of lately haven't seen much from Jason overall, I think he's deep into school. Last I saw his webOS priority was Internalz HD and his archive utilities (zip, etc).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...