1.    #1  
    In the spirit of the ongoing holidays and the upcoming new year, I want to celebrate with a contest.

Simply send a tweet to @JayCanuck and tell me your favorite comicbook character. Also include the #comicshelf hashtag so I don't accidentally miss your tweet. That's it

Contest ends on December 28th. 10 winners will be randomly selected from the entries; 1 entry per person.

The winners will receive a promo code for both ComicShelf and ComicShelf HD, so you can view your comics on any webOS device.

Due to the nature of promo codes, you'll need to have a device that's in a region where you can use the promo code (basically any region where you'd be able to buy the apps currently).
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 12/24/2011 at 06:24 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    done,hope I win,Thanks
  3.    #3  
    Just a reminder, today is the last day to enter the contest

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

4.    #4  
    One last bump. Contest closes tonight at midnight tonight (CST). At that time, I'll announce the winners on twitter, and here

5.    #5  
    Congratulations to the following winners:

@Consequence_9
    @ChoChris
    @Talus
    @jpbernalu
    @dkirker
    @mondragon
    @whiteasianrose
    @g33kry
    @webOSdealer
    @AgentTomcat

The winners need to contact me ASAP and tell me what region their App Catalog is on so I know how many promo codes I need for each region

Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Who cares about the winners ;-) ? Who were the favorite comic book characters? :-D
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)