1.    #1  
    Jason - Preware says this is one of yours.

currently' its throwing an error when I try to update it, and one when I try to just uninstall it. Any suggestions?
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,372 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by W3idbrewer View Post
    Jason - Preware says this is one of yours.

currently' its throwing an error when I try to update it, and one when I try to just uninstall it. Any suggestions?
    Had the same problem.

Sent from my touchdroid using Tapatalk
    i had to run EPR to fix it in the end, seems it didnt like the cross over from 3.0.2, then updating to the 3.0.4 version.
    the only thing you can do is try running epr and then try to install the new version . If that does not work you may have to doctor to get rid of the older version . I had to doctor to get rid of it . Then I loaded up the new version.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,372 Global Posts
    EPR?
    load up preware and search for "emergency" a handful+ of handy apps show up, one will be the "Emergency Patch Recovery".
    This is what I had to do too. You'll have to re-install all your preware patches afterwards, but it's pretty harmless otherwise.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbob View Post
    This is what I had to do too. You'll have to re-install all your preware patches afterwards, but it's pretty harmless otherwise.
    Oops...I forgot to subscribe to my own thread, and just thought no one responded.

Thanks for the feed back...just a few questions:

-You say that i need to reinstall preware patches. Does that mean for everything in preware? If so, it it an automatic thing, or will I have to actually reinstall everything?

-Might be connected to the above, but when I checked out the program, it gave me a warning to only run it right before or right after a system update. Does that mean I should wait until the next big update to run it, or is that just a warning about my first question?

Thanks again!
    Whenever I got problem updating some of the patches, I would run the EPR (Emergent Patch Recovery) after I updated the 'Saved Package List' within the Preware. Once I ran the EPR, the systems will reboot (if I am not mistaken). I will reinstall all the patches by using the 'Install All' option in the 'Saved Package List' within Preware.

I hope this help to resolve your issue.

Good Luck.