Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Sorry, it's a sticky thread at the top of the section, titled Preware, that had current entries from Rod W himself.. I figured you would check that one first.

    Since you commented there, glad to see you got it resolved.
    I was actually looking it up due to someone else having the issues... I hadn't even noticed the issue.

    But yup, I did figure things out, and again... thanks to Jason!

    Problem with WebOS Profile and paid apps
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    TJs11thPre likes this.
  2. #22  
    This is insane. Cannot get Quick install to show anything except "No Packages Found" on all tabs except for themes. Cant find the standalone installer anywhere, only dead links. The fact that there are NO known fixes for these two issues have caused me to give up on preware alltogether. I hate to say it, but this situation has turned to laughable.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel1699 View Post
    This is insane. Cannot get Quick install to show anything except "No Packages Found" on all tabs except for themes. Cant find the standalone installer anywhere, only dead links. The fact that there are NO known fixes for these two issues have caused me to give up on preware alltogether. I hate to say it, but this situation has turned to laughable.
    Please try installing UNofficial 'WOSQI-4.5.1' update from here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2ytrauvlq...4.5.1.jar?dl=0
    No Surrender!


    TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel1699 View Post
    This is insane. Cannot get Quick install to show anything except "No Packages Found" on all tabs except for themes. Cant find the standalone installer anywhere, only dead links. The fact that there are NO known fixes for these two issues have caused me to give up on preware alltogether. I hate to say it, but this situation has turned to laughable.
    webOS was cancelled in 2011. That's 3 years before you signed into this forum.
    Two posts in, you're complaining about the quality of the free support available to you. WOSQI, Preware and all that comes with them are supplied for free.

    All the solutions you need are detailled here: TIP: preware.net solutions for WOSQI, Preware v1.9.13 | pivotCE

    MikeN68 has already posted that link in reply to your other post.
  5. #25  
    Unfortunately the dropbox link on that page doesn't work. I've got to figure out how to get prewar running on this touchpad I just got, I really want to use my ACL license.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by greedyhands View Post
    Unfortunately the dropbox link on that page doesn't work. I've got to figure out how to get prewar running on this touchpad I just got, I really want to use my ACL license.
    It worked yesterday when I downloaded it. Make sure you open the link normally and don't try to save it, or it will not download the jar.
  7. scjjtt's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Sorry, it's a sticky thread at the top of the section, titled Preware, that had current entries from Rod W himself.. I figured you would check that one first.

    Since you commented there, glad to see you got it resolved.
    I am having the same problem as described above - but I'm not finding the sticky thread. I'm trying to install this on my 6th TouchPad that I've worked on and I have never had this problem before. Can someone direct me to this thread?
    Palms: III, IIIx, IIIxe, Tunsgen E, TX, Centro -> Samsung Epic 4G (wanted a Pre3) & HP Touchpad 32g
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by scjjtt View Post
    I am having the same problem as described above - but I'm not finding the sticky thread. I'm trying to install this on my 6th TouchPad that I've worked on and I have never had this problem before. Can someone direct me to this thread?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2ytrauvlq...4.5.1.jar?dl=0
    TIP: preware.net solutions for WOSQI, Preware v1.9.13 | pivotCE
    scjjtt likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions