1.    #1  
    I'm probably as dumb as they get, but I find the help videos in Internalz are useless and I'm trying to understand how to install pathces (specifically send contacts via email) with Internalz but can't find anything, any help?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Did you check out the video for installing patches?

Keep in mind Internalz on the App Catalog does not support patching (or other homebrew things). Only Internalz Pro in the homebrew feeds does.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #3  
    Did you read the bit where I said "I find the help video useless"?

There is nothing in the downloads folder of my Internalz Pro...
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post

Most patches that you'll ever need are going to be in Preware.

Given the off-chance that they're not, you would download them from wherever as .patch files. They'd be in your /media/internal/downloads folder, and you click the plus sign next to the file name. You'll be given the opportunity to click the "Install Patch" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.

The video is merely an example, not an every-case scenario. The point of the video is that you just need to find, in Internalz Pro, where you downloaded the .patch file to. Then just open it, like any other file, and it'll open into the patcher, where you just need to hit the "Install Patch" button, as Jake mentions above

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Most patches that you'll ever need are going to be in Preware.
    Yep, I know. And I love Preware for its semplicity. But the patch "send contacts via email" seems to conflict with most contacts patches if downloaded via Preware, so I read on this forum, while if downloaded via Internalz (or the old way which doesn't even bear thinking about) conflict might not happen.

Given the off-chance that they're not, you would download them from wherever as .patch files.
    Sorry, not getting it. HOW do I download the .patch file?
    Yep, I know. And I love Preware for its semplicity. But the patch "send contacts via email" seems to conflict with most contacts patches if downloaded via Preware, so I read on this forum, while if downloaded via Internalz (or the old way which doesn't even bear thinking about) conflict might not happen.

Sorry, not getting it. HOW do I download the .patch file?
    From the browser, like any other file, or from an email attachment, like how you do with other files